April Lon Gon - Former tard wrangler of Spoony, future Bethesda C&D target

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:22 pm

David Penelope wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:56 pm
You people call yourselves men! Insulting and antagonizing a innocent woman that has done absolutely nothing to you!
Anybody noticed that this kid popped up only when this thread was made? The thirst must be unbearable. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

AngrySpoonySnob

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:12 am

> GitGud's Joke
> your heads
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:03 am

She is just anal beading with Brad von MKE.

drisko

Post by drisko » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:47 pm

Wonder how long it took her to invite Brad back to her place. And then for Spoony to notice he was there.

Chippah

Post by Chippah » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:27 pm

drisko wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:47 pm
Wonder how long it took her to invite Brad back to her place. And then for Spoony to notice he was there.
>20 minutes.
>Still oblivious.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:38 pm

The could fuck on Spoony's bed with him in the room shitposting on Twitter and he wouldn't notice.
Is Spoony dead yet?

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:24 pm

Cuckson insta-banned Brad so he cant enter lord spoony's royal mansion. In fact he is posting guard as we speak; ready to karate chop the one called Brad, who is stalking the antler-crowned orc "queen" of the house, to DEATH.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Pumpkin Man
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Pumpkin Man » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:47 pm

Orcril has always been a more interesting topic than Spoony. Just wondering how someone could survive 5 years living side by side with Spoony is a science marvel in itself... she really must not have any where to go... and unlike most women she's getting old as fuck and isn't looking for kids or a ring? How is that possible?
DHI Faggots pout and get mad because I tell them like it is then they have the nerve to call me a Pussy :roll: I'm not the one getting emotional over the truth. You fuckers need a real hobby outside masturbating on the internet to internet nobodies.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:58 pm

Perhaps she aint a women AHWMAYGOOD
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

drisko

Post by drisko » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:01 pm

Well kids require work, which she doesn't want. The ring is another thing, those two would definitely have a fantasy style wedding and she'd dress up like an elf with a fancy dress, plus they could do a gofundme to pay for the thing. You'd think they'd jump at the opportunity to dress up like idiots and pretend to be heroes in front of everyone.