April Lon Gon - Former tard wrangler of Spoony, future Bethesda C&D target

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Pumpkin Man
DHI's Resident Pussy

April Lon Gon - Former tard wrangler of Spoony, future Bethesda C&D target

Post by Pumpkin Man » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:01 pm

Commonly known as "Orcril" The failed internet nobody that become the long term live in girlfriend of the legendary internet nobody Noah Antwiler.

She deserves a thread of her own for her own internet fuckery (plus spoony's thread is too damn long to dig through to find her shit). Join us while we go over classic Orcril hits such as "Spoony doesn't drink", "Brad from MKE is just my friend" and my personal favorite "I can only tolerate to work 12 hours a week".

Yes folks your favorite pushup bra wearing honey wine making etsy selling technicolor hair having Orc has her very own thread now.
DHI Faggots pout and get mad because I tell them like it is then they have the nerve to call me a Pussy :roll: I'm not the one getting emotional over the truth. You fuckers need a real hobby outside masturbating on the internet to internet nobodies.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:06 pm

We're scraping the bottom of the barrel so hard now that it's kicking up metal shavings.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Cuckara

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Cuckara » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:07 pm

Do you think Orcil googles herself? If she does then it won't take long for her to find this thread. This could be very amusing.

Pumpkin Man
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Pumpkin Man » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:12 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:06 pm
We're scraping the bottom of the barrel so hard now that it's kicking up metal shavings.
Nah we're refilling it. Orcril is the perfect compliment to Spoony's fuckery.
DHI Faggots pout and get mad because I tell them like it is then they have the nerve to call me a Pussy :roll: I'm not the one getting emotional over the truth. You fuckers need a real hobby outside masturbating on the internet to internet nobodies.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:14 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:07 pm
Do you think Orcil googles herself? If she does then it won't take long for her to find this thread. This could be very amusing.
I can second this.

I'm not one to kink shame, but there's also her sexual repression that she tries to sate through Skyrim sex mods.

That has provided muck keks for me. Another classic example of the feminist, libshit, princess who don't need no man, desperately craves an alpha to rape her.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:15 pm

If you're gonna do a proper Orc thread we should start with her at ConBravo in 2012 when she went around interviewing TGWTG spergs with her tits hanging out until she found one that would take her home with them.

I only ever use my phone during the day so I can't be assed to find pics and make a proper shitpost about it.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Pumpkin Man
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Pumpkin Man » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:23 pm

Exhibit A.

"So much merch to buy and so little time to spend all your donations so please send more!"

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-jGmNz71jTKE/V ... Bmoney.png

Last edited by Pumpkin Man on Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:26 pm

Im pretty sure they all google themselves, I even think they live by this philosofy:

[youtube]https://youtu.be/e7z_ztMxBgk?t=10s[/youtube]
Last edited by AngrySpoonySnob on Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Chippah

Post by Chippah » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:27 pm

https://archive.org/details/youtube-UNEz4drv6d8

Think this is the ConBravo 2012 vid. At work so I can't watch it to confirm.

Pumpkin Man
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Pumpkin Man » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:31 pm

Exhibit B.

Orcril calls out DHI

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0kNbLykJl3M/ ... umours.jpg

Laugh worthy moments...

"-No he doesn't have a drinking problem. He doesn't drink. I drink more than he does, and I barely touch the stuff myself!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by Pumpkin Man on Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.