April Lon Gon - Former tard wrangler of Spoony, future Bethesda C&D target

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:14 pm

He already claimed that if I'm not mistaken.
The only thing I can't stand is people coughing endlessly everywhere. Get the fuck outside until you've got your shit sorted out instead of spreading whatever illness you have around the entire room!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:00 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:14 pm
The only thing I can't stand is people coughing endlessly everywhere. Get the fuck outside until you've got your shit sorted out instead of spreading whatever illness you have around the entire room!
Public transit is the worst. THE WORST. There's a reason Americans prefer to drive. I've had times where I just pulled the cord and got off to walk instead of share space with Patient X and the mental patients.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:18 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Funny how the Asian tradition of walking around with surgical masks at the slightest chance of someone coughing hasn't caught up in the west.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:23 pm

Second to last time I've taken the train I was sicker afterwards than I've been in the last twenty years. Since then it's only first class for me. Fuck you plebs with your shitheel kids that cough bacteria absolutely everywhere! Kids under twelve ride for half the price as I found out later so the train was full of them and their poorfag parents.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:06 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:18 pm
Funny how the Asian tradition of walking around with surgical masks at the slightest chance of someone coughing hasn't caught up in the west.
I would see that when I lived in Japan, and I always told people that they could never do that in America because we don't let people run around with masks here. There are too many criminals.

But apparently you can wear masks if you're Antifa/BLM/Anarchists/Muslims. Nobody does a thing about it.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Pumpkin Man
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Pumpkin Man » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:29 am

All this ranting about public transpo and not a single mention of it always smelling like urine.
DHI Faggots pout and get mad because I tell them like it is then they have the nerve to call me a Pussy :roll: I'm not the one getting emotional over the truth. You fuckers need a real hobby outside masturbating on the internet to internet nobodies.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:34 am

Oh, it smells so wonderful this time of year. 90 degrees Fahrenheit and full of people that don't know what bathing and deodorant are.
お前はもう死んでいる。

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:26 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:00 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Public transit is the worst. THE WORST. There's a reason Americans prefer to drive. I've had times where I just pulled the cord and got off to walk instead of share space with Patient X and the mental patients.
The mental patients are worse than the sick people. I used to take the bus regularly to college classes because the bus was actually faster than driving thanks to all the traffic around my university.

There are certain times of day where you get on mostly with working people and normies, but maaaaaan..... There were so many times I had to share my space with some fucking basket case, a group of retarded kids and their bored, uninterested handlers who didn't do shit to restrain them, or some homeless crackhead.

I definitely wouldn't recommend young ladies to take the bus. Looking like a boring dude with no money is a good way to keep people from fucking with you, but the ladies draw attention just by existing. No wonder so many of the young ladies on buses are absolute cunts who put their phones and bags in the other seat or stretch out across 2 seats. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:32 am

Gents? Beads?

Oh April, you poor lonely desperate retard.

Pumpkin Man
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Pumpkin Man » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:51 am

Was that the highlight of her life thus far? Working at a bead store? Why doesn't she just apply to work at Joanne's fabrics or what's that other place.. I go to hit on milfs and G-milfs... ah yeah AC-Moore... yeah go work there lazy bitch.
DHI Faggots pout and get mad because I tell them like it is then they have the nerve to call me a Pussy :roll: I'm not the one getting emotional over the truth. You fuckers need a real hobby outside masturbating on the internet to internet nobodies.