April Lon Gon - Former tard wrangler of Spoony, future Bethesda C&D target

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
AdorableOtter

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by AdorableOtter » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:10 am

Like, 90% of her fanfics are about rape but it's not HER thing.....ooookay.

rApril indeed.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:19 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:18 am
sanicvr00m wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:54 am
Your honor I would like to request that the shitty forced meme "Orcril" be stricken from the record on account of the creator, pumpkin man, turning out to be a raging sjw faggot who only semi-successfully managed to push said moniker after weeks of spamming it nonstop
I submit rApril as a possible replacement.
Seconded
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:10 pm

I like that rApril is all about the rape culture despite claiming otherwise. When she leaves Spoony's house for good, me and a few of my totally innocent, dindu nuffin muslim friends would like to pay her a visit.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Auli

Post by Auli » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:10 pm

But... April doesn't rap? :S

loolollololo
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:10 pm

You couldn't consider yourself a proper rapist if you fucked with rApril, because she'd enjoy it way too much. It's consensual if they want it to happen.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:33 pm

pibbs wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:02 am
Hey guys, get a creepy ass doll painted by a demented shut in! Enter today!
As her boyfriend is openly contemplating suicide to guilt trip his measly fanbase of autists into donating him more money for nothing, April sits in her room, thinking to herself "Something's not right. No no, this isn't right at all! I should really do something about this. This doll's make-up can't stay like this! I'll make a contest out of it!".
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

sanicvr00m

Post by sanicvr00m » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:53 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:10 pm
You couldn't consider yourself a proper rapist if you fucked with rApril, because she'd enjoy it way too much. It's consensual if they want it to happen.
that's why the "r" in rApril is silent...just like her cries of protest
SpoilerShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:32 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:33 pm
pibbs wrote:
As her boyfriend is openly contemplating suicide to guilt trip his measly fanbase of autists into donating him more money for nothing, April sits in her room, thinking to herself "Something's not right. No no, this isn't right at all! I should really do something about this. This doll's make-up can't stay like this! I'll make a contest out of it!".
I wonder what kind of mental gymnastics his remaining fans go through to justify how one of these two twitter nutjobs is cleary making shit up, and it's probably not the lady who can back up her obsession with creepy dolls and Skyrim with actual evidence.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:14 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:32 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:33 pm
pibbs wrote:
I wonder what kind of mental gymnastics his remaining fans go through to justify how one of these two twitter nutjobs is cleary making shit up, and it's probably not the lady who can back up her obsession with creepy dolls and Skyrim with actual evidence.
>Implying they know or care she has a Twitter
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:22 pm

Seriously, how does she not see ANY of the last YEAR of twitter panic from Sploony?

"I don't know what he does" suuuuurrrreeee....
-The user formerly known as CIANigger