April Lon Gon - Former tard wrangler of Spoony, future Bethesda C&D target

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Charlar » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:39 pm

You killed me you bastards
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Poonoo » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:54 pm

Great, looks like the guestposters have hacked DHI accounts.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:02 pm

Am I in the Alternate Reality DHI thread?!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:06 am

There is some sick fuckery going on in this thread... clearly you faggots suffer withdrawal from the lack of sexy Lupa photos, so naturally, you rush to the similarly bland woman featured on DHI. Tasteless. Shameful. If you start with disgusting sexual fantasies, at least throw in Spergling and Boogie, then you'll really get a puke bukkake party.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:51 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:06 am
There is some sick fuckery going on in this thread... clearly you faggots suffer withdrawal from the lack of sexy Lupa photos, so naturally, you rush to the similarly bland woman featured on DHI. Tasteless. Shameful. If you start with disgusting sexual fantasies, at least throw in Spergling and Boogie, then you'll really get a puke bukkake party.
phpBB [video]
I am on it, meeee friend
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:50 pm

>silent webbum
What are we 4chan or something?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:28 pm

I think that Spoonys house is something like the Thunderdome of sexual perversions. Guests enter and only the sickest fuck survives. After hours of assrape on pipes, licking of orcril and spoonsters private parts and some sweet harambre love they show their guests the way out. A pistol loaded with one bullet. So kill yourself or stay in the "Pleasuredome" till the next "Guest" arrives. The Survivor and "Winner " of the last round is the Champion and enters the circle of sexual horrors again. But he can leave his cage. The loser of the last round dosen't go to waste.....the beasts of the Horrorhouse will ripp his flesh and gnarl on his bones....and poor sick spoony gets the soft mushed brain....the only thing he can consume.....after orcril put it in the new smootymaker that some fan bought from his amazon wish list......

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:30 pm

Forgot to log in.....sorry
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:14 pm

That fanfiction is even dumber than Orcrils dragonsaga about dragons in dragontown threatening to take over the dragonthrone. None of them get any action.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:19 pm

Speaking of...