April Lon Gon - Former tard wrangler of Spoony, future Bethesda C&D target

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
drisko

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by drisko » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:55 am

Vaporwear wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:37 am
Whoops egg on my face.

In which case Spoony is crying because he's a bitch.
Well she still could have left and be tweeting from Brad's house.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:04 am

Spoony Burch got cucked and she took his Steam account with her when she left.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:14 pm

oldbones wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:07 am
The elf queen has returned to twitter after a roughly 3 week hiatus. Is it an explanation for why she was gone? The reason why she closed her online store? Is it about Spoonys imminent suicide? Confirmation that she has broken up with Spoony? What could it be?
Of course.
Just when her husbando left for a month or so with no warning and then just started shitposting as if nothing happened. They are truly made for each other <3
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Don Pablo Diego

Post by Don Pablo Diego » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:14 pm

You fool yourselves by thinking that these people are anything other than boring. They don't work or go outside hardly. They both just sit in the house playing video games or posting the mundane on twitter. Orcril is only slightly more interesting because even a trash can seems like worlds of excitement when sitting next to spoony.

Auli

Post by Auli » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:24 pm

I think they, long ago, agreed to just... live together in the house while not having any contact whatsoever.

They might have had some time as GF/BF, but since they are both intolerable people, they just agreed to both fuck off of eachother,
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:19 pm

Charlar wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:50 am
CIANIgger wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:16 am
Omega is Spoon. I thought the lower you went on the alphabet the worse you were.
Well not according to Urban dictionary of Omega Male, seriously look that shit up because either reality just changed or that was was written by an omega
The Omega Male UD entries are more like Lone Wolf.

Don Pablo Diego

Post by Don Pablo Diego » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:39 pm

I'm calling it right now and I don't care what objections any of you might have. I believe Spoony is gay and has really always been gay but not wanting to accept the fact that he's gay he found himself getting in relationships with whatever women would have him. The Fat one and the Orc one. Part of Spoony's depression probably comes from having to hide his homosexuality from his family. Orcril knows spoony is gay. She knows they have no sex life and do absolutely nothing together... so she's left with her iron bull fantasies. Spoony is such an emotional homo few things lead me to believe otherwise. Even in highschool everyone figured out he was gay. I find it hard to believe Orcril and him are anything other than friends/roomates. It's just time to come out your closet and be yourself spoony you can't drink your gay away. Get yourself cleaned up and go out to a queer bar and have the time of your life being the best gay that you are. Suck a dick or two hell suck them all for all we care have a holly jolly gay time. The sooner you come to terms the sooner you can go on with your life and stop living with a woman you don't love or locking yourself in your room playing dressup and putting on your gay pirate outfits. You're a gay man spoony... we know it.. you know it... Miles knows it (he looks gay himself) and the King of cock loving Linkara knows it. Just be yourself spoony.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:47 pm

Spoony isn't brave enough or cool enough to be gay.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:29 pm

Don Pablo Diego wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:39 pm
I'm calling it right now and I don't care what objections any of you might have. I believe Spoony is gay and has really always been gay but not wanting to accept the fact that he's gay he found himself getting in relationships with whatever women would have him. The Fat one and the Orc one. Part of Spoony's depression probably comes from having to hide his homosexuality from his family. Orcril knows spoony is gay. She knows they have no sex life and do absolutely nothing together... so she's left with her iron bull fantasies. Spoony is such an emotional homo few things lead me to believe otherwise. Even in highschool everyone figured out he was gay. I find it hard to believe Orcril and him are anything other than friends/roomates. It's just time to come out your closet and be yourself spoony you can't drink your gay away. Get yourself cleaned up and go out to a queer bar and have the time of your life being the best gay that you are. Suck a dick or two hell suck them all for all we care have a holly jolly gay time. The sooner you come to terms the sooner you can go on with your life and stop living with a woman you don't love or locking yourself in your room playing dressup and putting on your gay pirate outfits. You're a gay man spoony... we know it.. you know it... Miles knows it (he looks gay himself) and the King of cock loving Linkara knows it. Just be yourself spoony.
Nah. Just because he looks like he has AIDS doesn't mean he is gay.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:36 pm

He may be a fag, but he ain't gay.