April Lon Gon - Former tard wrangler of Spoony, future Bethesda C&D target

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
oldbones

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by oldbones » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:16 pm

Just looking at those pics of Aprils ugly hair again and noticed a bed in the background. Is this her bed? As in they sleep in separate beds. I would assume so. How could anyone sleep next to a greasy, crying, sweating nutjob?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DOPJinbW4AEjPMW.jpg

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:42 pm

Spooner's bed must look like when you cover greasy microwave food in paper towels.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:48 pm

It's been obvious for a long time that they can't be sleeping together. How could someone who with a (albeit part-time) job and a somewhat regular schedule share a bed with someone who's
up every hour Tweeting bullshit?
Is Spoony dead yet?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:49 pm

Why would she need a separate bed? The guy doesn't sleep.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:34 pm

oldbones wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:16 pm
Just looking at those pics of Aprils ugly hair again and noticed a bed in the background. Is this her bed? As in they sleep in separate beds. I would assume so. How could anyone sleep next to a greasy, crying, sweating nutjob?

https://i.warosu.org/data/fa/img/0059/2 ... 869612.jpg
How can people keep looking at pictures of obvious trannies...
Last edited by AngrySpoonySnob on Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:36 pm

She looks like Felicia Day.

By that I mean she's ugly.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:26 pm

Stranger wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:36 pm

When did we decide Felicia was ugly? She's a dumb gaymer cunt and a fake nerd, but ugly she is not.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:28 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:26 pm
Stranger wrote:

When did we decide Felicia was ugly? She's a dumb gaymer cunt and a fake nerd, but ugly she is not.
>we

Nigger, that's my own opinion. Don't rope everyone else in with it.

Felicia Day makes my balls retreat into my body.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:29 pm

Stranger wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:28 pm
CIANIgger wrote:
Stranger wrote:

>we

Nigger, that's my own opinion. Don't rope everyone else in with it.

Felicia Day makes my balls retreat into my body.
Meh, I'm not butt hurt.

She's a dumb cunt for sure though.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:08 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Stranger wrote:

She's definitely ugly now. Cut her hair off, dropped a kid and lost her looks. As early as 2014 though she was a fucking babe.