April Lon Gon - Former tard wrangler of Spoony, future Bethesda C&D target

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:16 pm

Man, wouldn't it be rich if Noah were to reactivate his Oreo account to tweet shit like "Me scared of master"?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:33 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:54 pm
I feel like she'd want a clean break from Spoony so she wouldn't use that account anymore. It's also consistent with her going radio silent on Twitter and suspending her Etsy operations. No use of any accounts that previously connected her to Spoony, no declaration of her leaving, nothing to trace where she might have left to.
That makes sense, but April herself doesn't make much sense. A woman in her mid-thirties using some stupid game made for teenager boys for some (sexual) Second Life simulator roleplaying all day, and I can't fathom why any woman would be with a man who doesn't do anything besides shitposting and constantly complaining about everything. She using Spoony's account after the breakup isn't really the weird part here. Plus, if she would make her own steam account, wouldn't she have to buy her own copy of Skyrim and do all the modding and shit again? So, there's that.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:16 pm
Man, wouldn't it be rich if Noah were to reactivate his Oreo account to tweet shit like "Me scared of master"?
:lol: "Me scared for me life here! Masta has gone completely insane! April com backkk!!"
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:27 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:33 pm
Vaporwear wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:54 pm
I feel like she'd want a clean break from Spoony so she wouldn't use that account anymore. It's also consistent with her going radio silent on Twitter and suspending her Etsy operations. No use of any accounts that previously connected her to Spoony, no declaration of her leaving, nothing to trace where she might have left to.
That makes sense, but April herself doesn't make much sense. A woman in her mid-thirties using some stupid game made for teenager boys for some (sexual) Second Life simulator roleplaying all day, and I can't fathom why any woman would be with a man who doesn't do anything besides shitposting and constantly complaining about everything. She using Spoony's account after the breakup isn't really the weird part here. Plus, if she would make her own steam account, wouldn't she have to buy her own copy of Skyrim and do all the modding and shit again? So, there's that.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:16 pm
:lol: "Me scared for me life here! Masta has gone completely insane! April com backkk!!"
There's nothing particularly odd about April's behavior though. She's a typical gold digger with some nerdy loner gamergirl shit mixed in. She originally hooked up with Spoony cause he used to look OK back then and because he was popular and generated money, aka a meal ticket. Keep in mind she once interviewed these CA guys wearing whore-wear, basically begging for one of these guys to take her.

Once her meal ticket fell apart she moved back into prowl mode. She searched for that new meal ticket at work, online, or at those Ren-faires. When not doing that she played a lot of Skyrim and fantasized about being a fairy elf who would one day meet an Iron Bull that would take her away from Spoony's house, which she liked living in but knew would at some point end up being reclaimed by the bank. That fairy shit is typical girly fantasy nonsense that plenty of girls like, she just happened to cosplay it a little more than usual.

So she posted all those fairy cosplay pictures on twitter, hoping someone would see them and take interest. She ignored Spoony's end of the world tweets because of course she would, he's a lost cause and she knew that. She used Spoony's Steam account because why not, like the house it's something she could use however she wanted while she waited for the new love of her life to appear.

She either found her new meal ticket or gave up and shacked up at her parents home, either way the next logical move would be to cut all ties with Spoony. Stopped using Twitter, stopped using his Steam account, suspended Etsy(which is advertised on his site). It's essentially a clean break from a failed relationship.

I have feeling she would've played a whole lot less Skyrim if only Spoony weren't so disgusting, useless, hermit-like, and generally unappealing. If she did find a new boyfriend I'm guessing he's gonna wanna break his new girlfriend in as much as possible, which she'll happily oblige, since there's no way she was letting Spoony touch her in any way for years. As for Skyrim, he'll buy her a copy. Remodding a game is a tiny price to pay for finding a new man that'll take care of her. Ultimately nothing she's done so far is illogical, as far as girls go anyway.

The only odd thing about her was her goth-fantasy doll collection. That was fucking weird.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:43 pm

But she smashed a faeiourie in a card to show Noah how much she loved him!
Is Spoony dead yet?

oldbones

Post by oldbones » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:58 pm

Unfortunately for April you can't help a psychotic fag who threw away an easy, well paying career to shitpost and whine on twitter all day every day. It's very funny actually. Trump stole April from Spoony. Or maybe it's the other way round.

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:04 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:27 pm
She's a typical gold digger
Being a good digger on a guy that was grossing about $5.5k a month is weak. That's upper level for YouTube nobodies, but about average for a mid 30s professional person.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:33 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:00 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:56 pm
I can only hope April takes the dog if she leaves/left.
I doubt it. She's not April's dog and Spoony's been tweeting about how he cries while Oreo watches in confusion/terror. If April's gone then he's crying because she left him, and that means the dog's still in his possession.
The dog is already dead because they didn't feed her and Spoony doesn't realize he has hallucinations of Oreo
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:46 pm

Probably keeled over dead in the living room, but Spoony couldn't be bothered to get rid of the corpse (just like with that tree branch). Most of his current physical illnesses are probably caused by the death stench emanating from Oreo's remains.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:32 pm

oldbones wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:58 pm
Unfortunately for April you can't help a psychotic fag who threw away an easy, well paying career to shitpost and whine on twitter all day every day. It's very funny actually. Trump stole April from Spoony. Or maybe it's the other way round.
The fuck is up with that picture?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:51 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:07 am
You know a lot of his autists forget his shit was scripted as fuck.

Spoony was never funny. The guy was like the Dane Cook of the angry reviewer spergs.
It's obviously heavily edited too. I'm not sure why anyone ever thought he was this quick-witted comedy genius.