Matt Myers (@m_m_myers)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Seele

Matt Myers (@m_m_myers)

Post by Seele » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:52 pm

Some of you may be aware of this...creature, but here's a wall of stuff: This is a balding, furry loving, Pokemon Go playing, feminist defending, self proclaimed jimmy rustling, liberal pandering, virtue signaling, twitter obsessing, Undertale loving, tryhard edgelording, attention whoring, victim seeking, victim card playing, easily triggered, sociopathic, psychopathic autist in human form. It's a waste of flesh that, in typical SJW fashion, believes in causing harm to others who aren't like it or who don't share its insane political views & ideals and may potentially sic its followers on you for having the slightest disagreement with it. It believes in tight double standards (ex: "doxing is never OK, but if they voted for Trump, please release their personal info, m'kay?) while giving off an overwhelmingly smug aura, attempting to reach "badass" status while unknowingly belittling itself through every weak attempt at snarking on Twatter and being hypocritical to the extreme. It is the quintessential definition of "Glass House" to the core. The cringe factor is quite strong with this organism.

If Movieblob ejaculated into a biomass of cancer cells, subsequently injecting all of the concentrated autism of Marxist ideologies passed down throughout history into the conflicting genetic template, this maelstrom of cunt discharge would be the resulting mutation, and there are others similar to this "thing" when it comes to beliefs, preaching, and disgruntled aggressiveness.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Matt Myers (@m_m_myers)

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:18 pm

God damn that was a LOT of Down's to sift through... where do I begin? X.X
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Seele

Post by Seele » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:21 pm

CIANIggerCuntSlayer wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:18 pm
God damn that was a LOT of Down's to sift through... where do I begin? X.X
My apologies. There was quite a goldmine of shit to sift through. There's more, but it'd be like picking up every grain of sand on the beach.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:36 pm

Fuck that, I'm not reading any of that shit, whatever the fuck it was.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:48 pm

So based on the skimming I've done so far, he's MundaneFatt off his meds. This thread has potential as Fatts has pretty much dried up of milk in the Adpocalypse.

Meyers is ban happy, and responds to criticism like Spoony. Don't think he has his own JacksonJin though, but as we all know, always two there are....

He's most definitely a shit stirrer for the sake of exposure.

I have yet to see indications of his degeneracy, but I'm sure we'll see some sick snuff hentai Chris-chan level shit soon enough if we kept digging! :lol:
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:14 am

Does he really do anything other than tweet like a delusional retard? He is just another Moviebob that doesn't make videos.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Chippah

Post by Chippah » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:18 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:14 am
Does he really do anything other than tweet like a delusional retard? He is just another Moviebob that doesn't make videos.
Tweet like a retard and not make videos? So...Spoony?

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:06 pm

Eventually, everyone becomes Spoony.
Is Spoony dead yet?