Animation Reviews, Thats hitting Rock bottom

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Animation Reviews, Thats hitting Rock bottom

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:55 am

I don't think it'll be as lulzy as Dragonball Evolution. It's been quite a while since the manga ended, and it doesn't seem to be all that omnipresent.

Still, autists gotta autist.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:39 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3-hOigoxHs&t=919s
talking about Rock bottom, starting 1t 18;15, this video wasn't bad then it goes into that BS, why do these assholes think they need a message in their videos?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:11 am

Virtue signaling at it's best.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

sheepishX

Post by sheepishX » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:52 am

no way im NOT gettin' shyt for this on THIS board but thought y'all might like how i worded it...

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:37 am

I like Steven Universe. My favorite Gem is Crystal Meth.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

realistX

Post by realistX » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:12 am

after the 3 eps jz showed me, i agree that crystal meth is a better option than being a full grown adult watching that shyt

she wuz NOT amused...but i told her to grow up

seriously

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:54 pm

what I love is how most of these youtube animation reviewers are so fucking pissed about Teen Titans Go.

Their complaints about the show 'not being serious' and 'doing anime tropes' and being a smear on the name of the original is delicious, oh so delicious ironic tears of unfathomable sadness that I love lapping up. These very same people don't understand that the original cartoon was weeaboo garbage anyways, and all TTG did was bring the dial up, BY ONE, on all that weeaboo shit.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:24 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yFv9l1h7BHg LOL Baseballsam1 (shitty cartoon reviewer) got owned

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:34 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:24 pm
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yFv9l1h7BHg LOL Baseballsam1 (shitty cartoon reviewer) got owned
Why do reviewing a reviewer people just as shitty as the people they talk about?

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:56 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:39 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3-hOigoxHs&t=919s
talking about Rock bottom, starting 1t 18;15, this video wasn't bad then it goes into that BS, why do these assholes think they need a message in their videos?
It's real poignant to criticize a show made for the lowest common denominator that features a bunch of socially inept nerds saying things that people find socially or sexually reprehensible.

Of course a dude who barely knows how to interact with people and spends all day playing with technology is going to say things like, "women are slaves to their biological urges." In the character's mind all he's saying is something scientifically accurate, as far as he knows, and didn't mean anything by it.

But nah, man. That's misogynistic. Understanding the characters in a show (who are so shallow that one viewing can perfectly describe them to anyone) doesn't matter when we can take phrases at face value and criticize them to show how, "woke," we are.

I know the post was a little over a month old. I don't care.