Animation Reviews, Thats hitting Rock bottom

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
JL Unlimited

Re: Animation Reviews, Thats hitting Rock bottom

Post by JL Unlimited » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:14 pm

Should we include TheRealJims? He mostly just reviews Simpsons episodes, and I actually like him.

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Yes

Post by Yes » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:07 pm

To be fair Pan fucking hate mrs.enter and phantom strider for bitching about morals in cartoons.
Swedish smiths spend years working on a single sperge and fold it up to a million times to produce the finest Let's players known to mankind.

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:57 am

Also, to be fair with Pan Pizza, he is also far more successful at this point than most cartoon reviewers, including Doge Walker, since he has connections I believe

TheProgressive

Post by TheProgressive » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:18 am

The Western animation reviewers are all weirdos because they sperg over cartoons marketed almost exclusively for children. Like, why does a grown man give a shit about Spongebob or Teen Titans GO?

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:06 pm

I've sometimes thought about doing anime reviews. Because NO ONE (that I've found) on YouTube is any good. They're either too young to be an expert on anything, or there are guys like Bennett the Hutt that are old and only focus on the crap they watched in the '80s and '90s. (Also he does that outdated TGWTG "I'm shocked/angry at everything! Everything is stupid!" style of reviewing.)
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:04 pm

TheProgressive wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:18 am
The Western animation reviewers are all weirdos because they sperg over cartoons marketed almost exclusively for children. Like, why does a grown man give a shit about Spongebob or Teen Titans GO?
Also, also to be fair, a lot of em talk about cartoons that are made for adults too, like South Park and Family Guy. But there just aren't as many of those shows. Also 90% of the reviews of adult shows seem to be just getting triggered over things, a la Mr. Enter.

OldManBones

Post by OldManBones » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:14 pm

Anime reviewers are the worst, especially pretentious blowhards like Digibro. They're lucky Sword Art exists for them to make dozens of jewtube money making videos bitching about how its the worst anime ever made and moeshit anime #242 is better.

And also didn't Digibro used to me a massive ponyfag? I remember hearing the mlp community ran him out of town for whatever reason.

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:31 pm

OldManBones wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:14 pm
Anime reviewers are the worst, especially pretentious blowhards like Digibro. They're lucky Sword Art exists for them to make dozens of jewtube money making videos bitching about how its the worst anime ever made and moeshit anime #242 is better.

And also didn't Digibro used to me a massive ponyfag? I remember hearing the mlp community ran him out of town for whatever reason.
>being too autistic for bronies

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Seele

Post by Seele » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:13 pm

OldManBones wrote:

He's indeed a brony, which seems to reflect in his hipster douche image. He's as fucking arrogant as he gets, and he's known to cause brief e-drama within the weeb community, such as criticizing other animu reviewers for having shittier tastes compared to his standard shit taste and why they should adopt his views on Japanimation in order to be considered a "true anime fan." It triggered quite some people, which is why he does it for the extra views.

God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

SpoonyOne?SpoonyDone

Post by SpoonyOne?SpoonyDone » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:27 pm

Anime was a mistake, so anyone arguing the benefits of one series over another is a certified retard.
OldManBones wrote:
They're lucky Sword Art exists for them to make dozens of jewtube money making videos bitching about how its the worst anime ever made and moeshit anime #242 is better.
Wasn't Sword Art called "da greatest animay evar" when it came out? Just like Kill la Kill and Attack On Titan and all these other fucking series which people now openly mock and call shit/flawed when they used to praise them to high heavens. That's the "anime community" in a nutshell.