Animation Reviews, Thats hitting Rock bottom

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Animation Reviews, Thats hitting Rock bottom

Post by Poonoo » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:41 am

So many TGWTG rejects that Busy Street mocked were animation reviewers. I have no idea why so many of them focused on cartoons (probably autism) but it was bizarre that so many of them tried to review the same damn thing. You'd think they would do more gimmick shit like Kung Fu movies or Fantasy Films.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:52 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:21 am
ThatGuy wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:03 pm
I wanted to talk about how animation reviewers, all of them, from western cartoons to anime, just such crap and bottom of the barrel and how they are just getting worst
Behold ! the ultimate autistic anime reviewer
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBs2Y3 ... QxOGliatmg
Mothers basement only got popular because he was shitting on sword art online when everyone thought it was good. Also for some reason super best friend love the guy and have done cross overs. Super eyepatch wolf only got popular because he was shitting on the new berserk. See a pattern with these shit lords?

Don't hate me but I like saberspark, he talks about movie studios more than anything though.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kama

Post by Kama » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:29 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
I wanted to talk about how animation reviewers, all of them, from western cartoons to anime, just such crap and bottom of the barrel and how they are just getting worst
Are there really any other notable ones other than Mr.Enter? Cause we already got a thread for him.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:36 pm

suzaku wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:29 pm
ThatGuy wrote:
Are there really any other notable ones other than Mr.Enter? Cause we already got a thread for him.
Quite a few were listed, maybe not autistic bronies but still shitty in there own way.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kama

Post by Kama » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:19 pm

mad bum wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:36 pm
suzaku wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:29 pm
ThatGuy wrote:
Quite a few were listed, maybe not autistic bronies but still shitty in there own way.
Ah. I was just wondering because the majority I run into on youtube are so boringly average

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:34 pm

Pan's the only one I can just about stand. He's a weirdo, but can at the very least be pretty informative and decent with what analysis he attempts. His videos tend to have brevity and he can poke fun at himself. I could never call his stuff great to any extent, but it's the best level of this mediocre genre. At the very least, he doesn't do endless vids about Teen Titans Go. His podcasts are shit though.

Saberspark is annoying, vocal frying, beta numale cuck and says nothing of worth in any of his videos. They're half-assed ramblings which have no point and never any information.

Mr. Enter is the worst of the bunch by far, but you'd know that as we already have a thread on him. He rambles on endlessly in his autistic manner, gets extensively triggered by cartoons of all things (which is how you could guess he was autistic in the first place), doesn't understand how to review a cartoon and will make the absolute strangest criticisms you will ever hear. He doesn't care about objectivity, he just cares about people hearing his whining. A good example was in a video he did on a show called Stressed Eric, which is undeniably one of the worst attempts at a cartoon in existence. What did Enter complain about in it? The sound of an alarm clock, because it's a horrible sound and he didn't know why creators included it in their works. Yes, he is quite literally triggered by cartoons for the most autistic reasons. It reminds me of a dog who gets scared of fireworks. Except this is an actual human being who expects his criticisms to be taken seriously.

Those are the only ones I know personally. There's also some guy who does nothing but sweat in his videos, and the rest are just autists or people up their own ass; usually a combination of both.

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:12 pm

Just Some Random Guy wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:32 am
Why would you do a video review of a book? The mediums don't work right. If you want to do a review/synopsis of the Animorphs books, do it in text, like these guys did.
There's plenty of book reviewers on Youtube that are not cringe-worthy. It's just that most people browsing Youtube don't really care about book reviews, so they never really get more than a couple of thousand views per video. And it's also hard to discuss or review a book without going into spoiler territory.

Here are a few ones that seem pretty decent.
https://www.youtube.com/user/ImpressionBlend
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChapterStackss

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:59 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:41 am
So many TGWTG rejects that Busy Street mocked were animation reviewers. I have no idea why so many of them focused on cartoons (probably autism) but it was bizarre that so many of them tried to review the same damn thing. You'd think they would do more gimmick shit like Kung Fu movies or Fantasy Films.
They're manchildren who watch shitty cartoons all day. What else should they be talking about?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Joe Roscoe

Post by Joe Roscoe » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:02 pm

But how could you guys forget the GOAT anime reviewer :lol: