Mathew "I'm Cryin', Youtube's Dyin'" Patrick

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Mathew "I'm Cryin', Youtube's Dyin'" Patrick

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:15 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:10 pm
Cuz Autismtale made people think about pacifism for the first time ever. It changed the world.
Deeeeewwwd, it's a JRPG where you don't have to kill anyone!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:55 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:10 pm
Cuz Autismtale made people think about pacifism for the first time ever. It changed the world.
Every couple of years we get a game that does that, but a new swarm of idiots think it's new.

2005 Shadow if the Colossus
2007 Bioshock
2012 Spec Ops The Line
2015 Undertale

Every time it gets more and more heavy handed and the people who lose their shit over pacifism get more obnoxious.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:55 pm

Oh, it's THAT faggot, the Tumblrtale one. I like to think that the Pope just threw the paper with the Steam code back into his faggy face and said, "I don't play CRAP!"

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:02 pm

My favorite thing about MatPat is him presenting theories about video games that aren't his own and leaving no hint that he didn't think about them except, maybe, an off mention about popular thought, or something.

His latest video (to my knowledge) is about that Petscop thing that I didn't even know about until a week or two ago and it's basically a direct copy and paste of a popular theory about it that most of the horror themed youtube channels already covered to death and back.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:42 pm

Matt managed to piss off every sub culture he touches, he did an over watch vs tf2 video and it was grossly inaccurate, and he also did something with reggie of Nintendo which I remember being also bad.

Matt also used to do things for pet companies, like giving out useless knowledge sponsored by like purina.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm

mad bum wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:42 pm
Matt managed to piss off every sub culture he touches, he did an over watch vs tf2 video and it was grossly inaccurate, and he also did something with reggie of Nintendo which I remember being also bad.

Matt also used to do things for pet companies, like giving out useless knowledge sponsored by like purina.
Worst origin story ever...
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:49 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm
mad bum wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:42 pm

Worst origin story ever...
:( I'm on my phone, I'll look for it later.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:17 am

Figured instead of making a new thread about this I would just post this here, because they are both tumors of the internet.

Spoilers: We all knew they would win, but now they can double their subs because of it.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:33 am

I really hate the bitch from h3h3. Reminds me of that "ugliest woman in the world," the one that can't grow any fat on her body and has the dead eye.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:33 am

The only interesting thing about this lawsuit is if it'll set a precedent of youtube either changing their policies to pander to manchildren or spark a wave of lawsuits against youtube.

But I don't know the details of this particular situation. I will tell you for free that the zombiegoboom lawsuit looks hilariously shitty and I doubt that one will win.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome