Mathew "I'm Cryin', Youtube's Dyin'" Patrick

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Mathew "I'm Cryin', Youtube's Dyin'" Patrick

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:18 pm

Probably waiting for that until he stops selling FNAF copies.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:04 pm

Boogie's Panniculus wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:31 pm
I would've like the guy behind Five Nights at Freddy's to explain the lore as "I made a game that would be popular with screamtubers so their sheepscribers would buy it so I could make a lot of money."
BUT HEY THAT'S JUST A THEORY
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:30 pm

mad bum wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:04 pm
I would've like the guy behind Five Nights at Freddy's to explain the lore as "I made a game that would be popular with screamtubers so their sheepscribers would buy it so I could make a lot of money."
BUT HEY THAT'S JUST A THEORY
"Shhh...don't tell the viewers that."

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:33 pm

That would be way too honest.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:55 am

He basically did, though.

This one is free so I downloaded it out of curiosity. Coupling some quick plays of the minigames along with the footage of the endings and voice clips I can say, definitively, that Scott Cawthon literally was like, "you couldn't get it right because of this information I'm making up off the top of my head now, stop trying, guys, it's over now, bye."
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:35 am

Stranger wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:55 am
He basically did, though.

This one is free so I downloaded it out of curiosity. Coupling some quick plays of the minigames along with the footage of the endings and voice clips I can say, definitively, that Scott Cawthon literally was like, "you couldn't get it right because of this information I'm making up off the top of my head now, stop trying, guys, it's over now, bye."
Yes, but what did he mean when he said that...
It's all part of a deeper lore.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:42 am

Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:35 am
Yes, but what did he mean when he said that...
It's all part of a deeper lore.
I'd say you have no idea but judging on how you worded this I'm pretty sure you actually do.

I actually really like some of the still images that Cawthon puts out of his animatronic designs so I'll look up the "hidden" death screens from the games whenever they come out. They're rare images that sometimes pop up when you die. One search led me to a video talking about theories based on hidden files and images in the game (even though there's nothing left to theorize, the dude spelled the story out for you point blank).

One image said that a certain bear suit (named LEFTY) was intended to capture and transport something (that something being another character from the games).

BUT GET THIS, MY GOOD MAN.

It also said that the suit...

... was intended to have electricity pumping through it.

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS. LEFTY HAS ELECTRICITY PUMPING THROUGH IT JUST LIKE THE OTHER ANIMATRONICS. OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD YOU GUYS. OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:48 am

I really have no idea (because IDGAF about FNAF, watched it once, never played, and never want to).

I just know how absolutely insane people get about fan theories and shit.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:51 am

My wife and I will watch fan theories whenever we see them because she, as a complete normie who watches and unironically enjoys vloggers, can even sit there and sperge out with me about how ridiculous it is that, "this animatronic has this detail on its finger therefore [insane theory]."

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:33 pm

Do they have any amazing theories about how the place kept being in business despite their night guard getting eaten by the animatronics every few days? Or how they could afford animatronics that are actually robots with fully-functional legs?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette