Re: Mathew "I'm Cryin', Youtube's Dyin'" Patrick

Post by Stranger » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:52 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:45 pm
Stranger wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:04 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:12 pm
Oh no, man. He's like the Tite Kubo of video game developers. He had it all figured out from the start, with multiple layers of secret. And if you find a supposed retcon or plot hole, it is actually a brilliant twist subtly hinted at since the beginning!

(Aka "Holy shit and here I thought Xenosaga was convoluted and stupid.")
Real talk, though? He did a good job of connecting things that were made up on the spot with other things that were made up on the spot. The problem is that all of these things were either so small that they weren't noticeable without some severe level of autism (OH MY GOD THE BIRD IS MISSING ITS BEAK IN A TINY ONE OFF SPRITE OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOD) or they were so inconsequential that even after noticing them all they ended up being were red herrings that Cawthon put in there to piss theorists off.

All things considered I can't blame the guy for milking the FNAF train. I can't even blame the guy for BSing his way through 6 games (and a spinoff, and two books, so far) to try and tell a story that he didn't even expect to need to flesh out. This whole thing has been one brilliant troll by a dude who made a terrible, but interesting, animatronic jump scare game as his last ditch effort in gaming (his Final Fantasy, if you will).
Which Nobody are you and where's your Patreon so I can donate boss? :3
You can turn your money directly into drugs that you can personally shoot right up my asshole. :>
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:27 pm

Wonderful! I'll get my mom's purse!
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:34 pm

Let me forward this to rApril so she can write us some sick fanfics about it
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:52 pm

Stranger wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:57 am
wildmage wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:21 pm
Did the author just dump all the lore in one single video to cull the tide of autism? If that's true, can we have the link or an infodump on what the fuck is a FNAF? I kind of know the plot that it's the spirits of dead children living inside animatronics but I never went down the rabbithole.
Wasn't so much an info dump as it was just him finally explaining the parts that nobody could get right in order to cement the actual story.

In short, girl dies outside pizzeria. Her soul inhabits a puppet. Said puppet then, "saves," the souls of other murdered children by putting them into other animatronic suits. The girl is the daughter of the guy who helped the murderer create the robots, in the first place, and he didn't want them to be used the way that they were.

The tl;dr of the other games it that the dude who co-owned the pizzeria was a filthy child murderer and he's now dead and actually physically trapped inside of a suit while his son is a literal walking corpse (and you play as him in every game, as far as it's implied). You're trying to find your father, end him, and also destroy the animatronics to free the souls. You eventually do. The end.
Wait, so the owner of the pizzeria was a child murderer and an animatronics engineer and a pizza tycoon? And his daughter was the first ghost in the machine? And regardless of the night guard that plays in each game (since they are years separated from each other) you get posessed by the ghost of the girl's brother to save the souls of the trapped children since the girl became a lich?

This shit is more retarded than homestuck, sorry.

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:09 pm

Where does pizzagate factor into FNAF?

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:06 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:09 pm
Where does pizzagate factor into FNAF?
The child murders
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:36 am

wildmage wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:52 pm
Welcome to FNAF.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:56 am

wildmage wrote:
You just don't understand the deep lore!

(Also I'm really hoping there will be a FNAF Hollywood movie, cause I just know the fans will go apeshit over the various changes they'd have to make to have the story be somewhat sane.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:08 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:56 am
wildmage wrote:
You just don't understand the deep lore!

(Also I'm really hoping there will be a FNAF Hollywood movie, cause I just know the fans will go apeshit over the various changes they'd have to make to have the story be somewhat sane.)
The same way that there was an MLP movie adaptation? Forget about it! Hollywood may release a grimdark and edgy flick about a child molesting superhero but there are depths they don't dare to dive (mainly autism).

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:29 am

There has been a FNAF movie in the works for quite a while, actually.