Mathew "I'm Cryin', Youtube's Dyin'" Patrick

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Mathew "I'm Cryin', Youtube's Dyin'" Patrick

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:37 pm

Image tags are killing me today....
Last edited by MegaNigger on Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:10 pm
Isn't this the same forum that was spergin' about Samurai Swords needing to be bathed in human blood, so they can absorb the iron in it to make them true swords?
https://goo.gl/images/vefb8k

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:44 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:10 pm
Isn't this the same forum that was spergin' about Samurai Swords needing to be bathed in human blood, so they can absorb the iron in it to make them true swords?
Us? :lol: :lol: :lol:

If anything, we'd be the ones saying a folded x1000 viking sword can cut a tank in half. Get on my volkisch level, untermenschen.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

SpoonyOne?SpoonyDone

Post by SpoonyOne?SpoonyDone » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:08 pm

He's another one of those guys (along with ExtraCredits) that doesn't actually give a shit about games (nor actually plays them), and instead just sees them as a market for profit. Like a lot of internet nobodies, he likes the idea of games more than the games themselves, and feels the need to force the non-existence of something like "gaymer culture" in order to be able to conceptualise some overarching purpose for gaming as a sub-culture.

Newsflash; that's not how it works. Games are generally very isolated as a medium, and aren't as inclusive of greater concepts and ideas as films or music are. This confuses and infuriates hipsters and hacks, and so they attempt to project onto it the biased disciplines of liberal arts. This is why they lap up shit like Gone Homo or Undertale, and think that it's "art". But why do games need to be art, exactly? Why do they need to wear some message on their sleeve? They don't. These are liberal arts people forcing their perspective bias and ideology onto a medium because they can't (and won't) take the time to understand that not every game has some overarching purpose or hidden meaning. Everything needs to be "so deep" and "thoughtprovoking" for them to be able to enjoy it. The metaphysical aspects of gameplay itself and how it can be "deep" are completely unbeknownst to them, because, of course, they don't really play games.

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:50 pm

I absolutely DESPISE him. He's annoying, obnoxious, has that stupid smug "i'm better than you" punchable face and one of those hipster posers who latched onto video games not because they're gamers, because it's easy money. I think the reason Youtube was pushing him is that he has that "marketable face" that's in a lot of ads. Not surprised he's one of those guys that act all high and mighty, only to start bitching when someone knocks them off their high horse.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:10 pm

SpoonyOne?SpoonyDone wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:08 pm
He's another one of those guys (along with ExtraCredits) that doesn't actually give a shit about games (nor actually plays them), and instead just sees them as a market for profit. Like a lot of internet nobodies, he likes the idea of games more than the games themselves, and feels the need to force the non-existence of something like "gaymer culture" in order to be able to conceptualise some overarching purpose for gaming as a sub-culture.

Newsflash; that's not how it works. Games are generally very isolated as a medium, and aren't as inclusive of greater concepts and ideas as films or music are. This confuses and infuriates hipsters and hacks, and so they attempt to project onto it the biased disciplines of liberal arts. This is why they lap up shit like Gone Homo or Undertale, and think that it's "art". But why do games need to be art, exactly? Why do they need to wear some message on their sleeve? They don't. These are liberal arts people forcing their perspective bias and ideology onto a medium because they can't (and won't) take the time to understand that not every game has some overarching purpose or hidden meaning. Everything needs to be "so deep" and "thoughtprovoking" for them to be able to enjoy it. The metaphysical aspects of gameplay itself and how it can be "deep" are completely unbeknownst to them, because, of course, they don't really play games.
^this niggah up here

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:49 pm

Isn't this the fag who gave the pope a copy of VirtueSignalTale?
RAPEMAN wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:46 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:49 pm
Isn't this the fag who gave the pope a copy of VirtueSignalTale?
To raise awareness for the downtrodden ethnicity that is the gaymurs. Or something like that.

(Should've given him Bayonetta, anyways.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:10 pm

Should have given Final Fantasy Tactics or Vagrant Story. 8^)
RAPEMAN wrote:

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:10 pm

Cuz Autismtale made people think about pacifism for the first time ever. It changed the world.
Is Spoony dead yet?