Metal Jesus Cucks & General Retro Fucks

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Carn

Re: Metal Jesus Cucks & General Retro Fucks

Post by Carn » Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:00 am

I've walked past that particular bar a few times and never been tempted to wander in. Knowing that those losers have been there does nothing to alter that. Prince of Wales road is a notorious shithole as well. These folks ain't lying:

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attractio ... gland.html

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:53 pm

Sounds like the perfect place for soyboys and transfaggots to go and have a vegan snack. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:20 am

The descriptions make the place sound just like Portland. Why wouldn't these shitlibs love it?
what I assumed to be drunken/drug addicts walking behind us, using heavily offensive and violent language at shouting volume intimating everyone they came into contact with. A little further down the road two police officers on bikes were dealing with another drunken/drug addict it appeared who was drinking cheap lager from cans. Then on the riverside side of the Premier Inn another guy was drinking from cans with all his empties lined up on the seat beside him. Walking the opposite side of the bridge there was someone/group who appeared to be sleeping rough in a tent. To be honest the main city wasn’t that much better and in places had that air that violence could erupt at any moment. It’s sad that what I can only guess is another incompetent council have allowed such a historic place decay so much. This is not a city we will ever be hurrying back to!
Replace alcohol with meth/fent and you have any American liberal city to a T.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:35 am

The authentic New World experience.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:38 am

Look who came crawling back.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:24 am

Yeah, I was gonna post that a while ago. He crawled back to CGR like a cuck. No more gay electronica. No more radio shows or comic book covers or kid's toys. He's thrown in the towel and gone back to the very same audience he claimed to hate on the platform he despises, doing the show he tried literally anything to avoid.

Eat the biggest fucking L in the world!
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:08 pm

He's close to hitting 50 now, isn't he?
In all honesty, I'd still be assmad as well if I was set up for the eternal grift and then fucked that shit up so bad as well.

I wonder if he ever talked to Silent Rob about it.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:04 pm

The G in CGR stands for Gay.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
I assume the big crossover here is autism.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:08 pm

ebin namefag wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:04 pm
The G in CGR stands for Gay.
Classic Gay Retard
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Sat Sep 23, 2023 2:54 pm

El Honcho is back in town, and just look at the crowd he draws. Now his dream venue is closed from Mon-Wed (because slimming down your already slim margin with having only 4 open days a week is always a solid investment), and word on the street is half the 20(!) arcades are broken down, plus you need a lucky dice roll for food, because there is only one kitchen chef. But why would you want a 10 dollar vegan hot dog, or 5 dollar double fried chips drizzled with chocolate anyway?

Certainly, if I were to visit a retro arcade, it'd be one where there are more than 5 cabinets I'm interested in, and where those cabinets are set to free play. In his heart of hearts, even Scammin' Peter wouldn't set foot in an arcade where every play costs 50p.

edit:
Turns out, there is already an Arcade in town with more than 80 cabinets, and free-play witth a daily wrist-band payment model:
https://www.retro-replay.games/

If one is to assume the worst intentions, one would think NostalRus wants to run the place in the ground, as with the only "promotion" being done in Cuckerbergs Facebook & Instagram accounts, completely disregarding his reach with JewTube & X

Everything we're left with is this vague 'tsnot a pity pity-video

Yeah, keep apologizing for the people who paid 30k for this grift, so you could faff about doing nothing. There's around 200 people who donated with the explicit goal of having a backer's plaque both in the bar and on the website. Now, I personally view anyone giving this fucker money as a dimwitted sycophant, but those faggots with their broken promises have to be held accountable, too.

So why did this fucker actually do this? Sure he's a dumb fuck, but he's intelligent enough to know that running an actual brick & mortar store is reliant on a solid business plan, marketing and actual customers - that is, actual work compared to who he spends time with digitall... oh...
SpoilerShow
edit:

Some autistic digging later, I found a convenient co-inky-dink :3
So this Samantha thot is apparently his business partner, as well as the owner of Barcadias joint-venture board-game café, that just so happened to have had a business deficit of around 25k bri'ish pounds :3

Real subtle there, Peter.
Last edited by wulfenlord on Sat Sep 23, 2023 3:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow