Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by mad bum » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:53 pm

"The median home value in North Aurora is $220,300. North Aurora home values have gone up 5.2% over the past year and Zillow predicts they will rise 2.4% within the next year. The median price of homes currently listed in North Aurora is $269,900."

I'd guess around there.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

oldbones

Post by oldbones » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:59 pm

He says he can't face the camera. OK but didn't he say he recorded that B-Fest video at the beginning of the year? If it was already filmed then all he needed to do was edit. So he can't be in front of the camera or do editing. Did he lie about even filming it? He could have done audio recordings over footage for videos or even vlogs. So it's not about showing his face to the camera. It's about doing any sort of work. He obviously watches tv, movies, wrestling, etc. and still plays video games. And twitter of course. His addiction. The thing he identified 3 years ago (when he hit $5K and was supposed to start on making the movie) as a time waster and something he was going to basically quit. Now that's all he's got left. His legacy for the last year has been some shitty lets plays (most without facecam or meaningful commentary) and twitter rants.

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:00 pm

oldbones wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:59 pm
He says he can't face the camera. OK but didn't he say he recorded that B-Fest video at the beginning of the year? If it was already filmed then all he needed to do was edit. So he can't be in front of the camera or do editing. Did he lie about even filming it? He could have done audio recordings over footage for videos or even vlogs. So it's not about showing his face to the camera. It's about doing any sort of work. He obviously watches tv, movies, wrestling, etc. and still plays video games. And twitter of course. His addiction. The thing he identified 3 years ago (when he hit $5K and was supposed to start on making the movie) as a time waster and something he was going to basically quit. Now that's all he's got left. His legacy for the last year has been some shitty lets plays (most without facecam or meaningful commentary) and twitter rants.
Spoony? Lying!!!

I'll be!!! Don't you ever doubt our lord and saviour Spoony!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:10 pm

Spoony talked about having a bunch of footage ready to edit shitloads of times in the last year. "Editing" was his big gimmick when discussing his "work." So the idea of him needing to face the camera is ludicrous on its face, even leaving out what I said about how he could just steal footage and record his audio over it like everyone else does.

With all the media he consumes, it's clear he could easily shit out some reviews of it if he were even SLIGHTLY willing to do a LITTLE TINY BIT of work. He's not. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

progfan777

Post by progfan777 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:01 pm

http://i.imgur.com/gfp45dT.png

My favorite "advice" from the Spoony internet defence force.

This man is completely bent out of shape. Talking about failed therapy. Embarrassing himself in front of Richard Garriott on twitter. Posting another shitty panel from a Street Fighter Comic.

The problem is he keeps posting his banter. Can't he pretend some sincerity? All the same, it is entirely logical that he is in financial trouble, it being the case that his patreon could not possibly cover his house for the duration of his loan.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:18 pm

progfan777 wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:01 pm

My favorite "advice" from the Spoony internet defence force.

This man is completely bent out of shape. Talking about failed therapy. Embarrassing himself in front of Richard Garriott on twitter. Posting another shitty panel from a Street Fighter Comic.

The problem is he keeps posting his banter. Can't he pretend some sincerity? All the same, it is entirely logical that he is in financial trouble, it being the case that his patreon could not possibly cover his house for the duration of his loan.
I smell the next Jackson Jinson! (Salivating at the thought of trolling)

If I ever met Bruce Dickinson like Spooner met Garriot, It would change my life for the better. I'd fucking off myself if I turned into Spoony after meeting a hero of my own.

Garriot has to be disgusted he let that worthless sack of shit into his studio
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:30 pm

If Spoony and Ocril sold all their "Merch" they've accumulated over the years they'd probably have a couple grand off that alone. BTw what ever happend to that rare and expensive Dungeons and Dragon's game that fan said she would donate to Spoony so he could review it or something? I'd be pissed if I gave some super rare and expensive game to Lazy Spoony to put into his "render queue".

and also wtf is with Spoony and his I'm broke boo hoo stories? He has a house full of shit to sell. Ebay & Craigslist that shit just like every other person does when they go broke and have billth to pay. Ocril should start selling her over priced doll collection and spoony should be clearing out his so called "counter monkey set" after all the lazy ass hasn't used it since May of 2016 when he filmed "Exploding Heads Counter Monkey" and took that shitty Depression picture. He can also sell his video camera too while he's at it because he doesnt' make videos with it so why bother.

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:35 pm

Scratch that last post I changed my mind. I want to buy a lawn chair and sit on the sidewalk while the bank throws all their "Merch" and nerd shit into the street when they clean the house out and put the lock on it. The best part will be when they carry out Spoony's bed with him still tucked under the covers having a panic attack as he pretends the eviction isn't real.

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:50 pm

progfan777 wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:01 pm
Go Fund Me... every E-losers final resort. God forbid Orcril ask for more work hours instead of the kiddy 12 she works or spoony take a shower, shave, cut his hair and go to an employment Agency and fill out some job apps. No no that's asking way too much. Why work to pay your billth when you can e-beg for sympathy bucks.

It's going to be hard to tweet in the dark when the internet and electricity is cut off.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:21 pm

The person who posted the orcril tweet I read it in a Mike Stoklasa way. Dammit, never laughed so hard about this topic. But Spoony will deliver, he will dissapoint us one way or another. Probably get a house from someone. For his many years of free content.

Whic reminds me, I still have to buy some hotel for NBC and a Penthouse for ABC, for all their free content.