Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:46 pm
I would kind of like to see Brad beat the shit out of Spoony then he can tweet about how he got he got wrecked by Ocrils new boyfriend and we can all enjoy the laughs.

Picture Spoony's noodle arms flailing and screeching while Brad the Bull is beating him senseless in front of Orcril.
As she flicks her string bean furiously between her massive Orc fingers.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:27 pm
Spoony's tweets are complete incoherent shit. I think reading his twitter over the years has made me come to wonder why he even exists on this planet. He's like mold growing on the Internet.
I suddenly have to idea for a horror movie. It's about a psychopath who projects his deranged trains of thought onto twitter.

The cliffhanger ending will have the tweets continue after his death.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:54 pm

lolcow#661 wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:08 pm
TBH at this point I think that if you truly hate Spoony the best thing you can do to hurt him is donate to his Pateron.

Just think about it: by donating you enable him to continue being miserable in the empty shell of an existance he has created for himself. Complete and utter financial ruin would mean he can finally die or (just maybe) force him to get his shit together and return to some semblance of a normal life, either way escaping from the hell he is currently stewing in.
How about you get that ass banned. I know it's you, cuckson. :lol: Nice try.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:56 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:51 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:27 pm
Spoony's tweets are complete incoherent shit. I think reading his twitter over the years has made me come to wonder why he even exists on this planet. He's like mold growing on the Internet.
I suddenly have to idea for a horror movie. It's about a psychopath who projects his deranged trains of thought onto twitter.

The cliffhanger ending will have the tweets continue after his death.
So it will be a 21st century Psycho, where it turns out that Spoony was dead the whole time and it was cuckson in a Spoony wig tweeting from his, now abandoned, house.

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:00 pm

CIANIggerCuntSlayer wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:53 pm
oldbones wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:44 pm
I get it now. Spoony tweets to Trump but in reality he is talking to himself. He truly does have bipolar.
Someone should point that out on the tweet;

"Talking to yourself again Spooner? You know people with jobs are able to cope with this kind of shot in stride... juss sayin..."
Double post but fuck it.

Spoony now has an equal measure of shiposters as fans in his tweets. I think he's reaching the Tom Preston level.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:07 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:54 pm
lolcow#661 wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:08 pm
TBH at this point I think that if you truly hate Spoony the best thing you can do to hurt him is donate to his Pateron.

Just think about it: by donating you enable him to continue being miserable in the empty shell of an existance he has created for himself. Complete and utter financial ruin would mean he can finally die or (just maybe) force him to get his shit together and return to some semblance of a normal life, either way escaping from the hell he is currently stewing in.
How about you get that ass banned. I know it's you, cuckson. :lol: Nice try.
Shut the fuck up or I'm' going to smack you with your own shattered arms.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:11 pm

^Lol... shut up Cuckson.
wildmage wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:00 pm
CIANIggerCuntSlayer wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:53 pm
oldbones wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:44 pm
I get it now. Spoony tweets to Trump but in reality he is talking to himself. He truly does have bipolar.
Someone should point that out on the tweet;

"Talking to yourself again Spooner? You know people with jobs are able to cope with this kind of shot in stride... juss sayin..."
Double post but fuck it.

Spoony now has an equal measure of shiposters as fans in his tweets. I think he's reaching the Tom Preston level.

Dude thank you for snagging the responses. Keep em coming!
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

progfan777

Post by progfan777 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:20 pm

I cannot remember the last Spoony tweet that had 100+ favorites, and all he had to do was get mad about "oppression" of transsexuals with an unoriginal and generic tweet. If there were a leftist version of infowars he could easily be the anti-Alex Jones (physically as well as ideologically) ranting about nuclear apocalypse, Hillary Clinton/Bernie Sanders, antisemitism, dindu-ism, and muh healthcare.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:54 pm

According to graphtreon trend his youtube subscriptions stagnate and the twitter followers are going down.

AlexJowski

Post by AlexJowski » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:07 pm

Hating on Trump is hardly significant work. Millions of people do that already.
You know what else millions of people do? Get jobs and go to work. Spoony should try jumping on that bandwagon too.