Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Whybother

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Whybother » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:32 pm

I don't think it was directed at dhi. I think it was directed at twitter...the only thing Noah sees anymore. All the "d'awww...you make a cute couple!" Posts may have put Noah on the scent too soon.

drisko

Post by drisko » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:31 am

It's interesting how they don't seem to be anywhere near the same page. Spoony's tweets are all doom and gloom while April's much more positive about things in general. He's talking about how everything's ending and he's going to lose the house, meanwhile she's smiling at the ren faire and writing him love notes.

Brad Jones has mentioned he does drugs, maybe he should hook up Noah with some coke to get his energy back.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:36 am

Poonoo wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:17 pm
That wasn't directed at Spoony, it was directed at us saying "shut up DHI, I can't have him find out yet"
More like directed at twitter like the other poster said. There were comments under that picture talking about how cute April and Brad the Bull were together. Very unsubtle. She can't have Spoony reading that and getting ideas.

It's so weird that April would go to a big event like that and chill with some random dude and not with Spoony. UNLESS she's either planning on stepping out, is cheating on him or they're already broken up. It doesn't make sense for Spoony and April to be together, and for her to be out doing this shit alone.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:40 am

drisko wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:31 am
It's interesting how they don't seem to be anywhere near the same page. Spoony's tweets are all doom and gloom while April's much more positive about things in general. He's talking about how everything's ending and he's going to lose the house, meanwhile she's smiling at the ren faire and writing him love notes.

Brad Jones has mentioned he does drugs, maybe he should hook up Noah with some coke to get his energy back.
Spoons seems to hate brad lately, he has rejected every single time brad has asked him to do something, even just hanging out and playing videogames.
I think he is jelous of him and at the same time feels like shit when interacting with other nobodies because he is shit even next to lupa or phelan

Whybother

Post by Whybother » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:44 am

Since Spoony can never accept he's done wrong he probably foumd a way to blame Brad for his situation. "If it wasn't for Brad I would have never moved to illinois! My life is ruined because of him!" That kind of thing

progfan777

Post by progfan777 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:51 am

Aww, Spoony is such a good boyfriend! He retweeted that horrific hot topic-tier note that April sent for the 5-year anniversary. The material associated with the fifth-year anniversary is wood, and Spoony is appropriately acting wooden.

Edit: In addition, I see that just in time for their anniversary, the country will vote to "kill him." Inb4 "off to canada"

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:01 am

[quote}
Edit: In addition, I see that just in time for their anniversary, the country will vote to "kill him." Inb4 "off to Cucknadia"
[/quote]

Yeah ok... On who's dollar?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:31 pm

Spoonys reviews* are as sharpwitted & poignant as always...

*exchange 'reviews' with 'passive-aggressive outburst of "How dare you propose a game when I ask for suggestions. Judging by the name of this game alone I can sense it is not worth my time"

Also, LOL
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:49 pm

If Spoony's too broke to buy games maybe he could make a video about Tekken. I heard a rumor that some fan who's rolling in the money is willing to buy the game for him. Multiple times. :lol:

At what point does Spoony become more pathetic than Cuckson? A puzzle for the ages.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:53 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:49 pm
If Spoony's too broke to buy games maybe he could make a video about Tekken. I heard a rumor that some fan who's rolling in the money is willing to buy the game for him. Multiple times. :lol:

At what point does Spoony become more pathetic than Cuckson? A puzzle for the ages.
I think Cuckson finally fucked off from Spoony. Emir though.... persists
-The user formerly known as CIANigger