Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by mad bum » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:04 am

You know it's almost the end of the month, it's time for him to put those acting chops to good use and say how sick he is for damage control.

"I can't get my head around working"

"Everyday I want to die a little more"

The best he can do is to reduce the amount he loses each month.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:06 am

I already described how he could put out a shitload of reviews with zero effort and not even needing to turn the camera on. Everyone steals trailer footage. Do that + record a vlog-style review over it with no editing. Upload like 7 of those bitches in a week and ExtraMana will wire you his life's savings.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

cuckson

Post by cuckson » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:15 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:06 am
I already described how he could put out a shitload of reviews with zero effort and not even needing to turn the camera on. Everyone steals trailer footage. Do that + record a vlog-style review over it with no editing. Upload like 7 of those bitches in a week and ExtraMana will wire you his life's savings.
it still implies work, he has to talk and that is a burden on his poor mind, ,you guys should be more considered!

progfan777

Post by progfan777 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:23 am

oldbones wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:54 pm
Spoony left his brain somewhere. Can anyone help him find it?
He cucks himself every step he takes. Why does he have to constantly remind people he doesn't accomplish anything?

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:27 am

"sounds brusque"

There was a guy on /tv/ who used to say that Spoony's fans (the ones who remain anyway) have some derivative of Battered Wife Syndrome, and I think he was really onto something.

Apologising for even vaguely stepping out of line with bawss is beyond pathetic. It's like you're afraid of him or something, or at the very least afraid of his mood swings. It's really no surprise that people started the rumors about him abusing April, considering the way his fans are always forced to tiptoe around his volatile feelings.

AwesomePizza

Post by AwesomePizza » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:18 am

How long does the average credit card last before expiration? That's the life span of most of the Spoony patreons at this point. Probably where most of his loses come from.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:21 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:27 am
There was a guy on /tv/ who used to say that Spoony's fans (the ones who remain anyway) have some derivative of Battered Wife Syndrome, and I think he was really onto something.
Seeing as he shits on them time and time again and yet they still keep coming back to him, I would have to say yeah, that /tv/ poster was onto something. Total Biscuit's fans are exactly the same way.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:37 am

Spoony's fans still have this delusion about him being their friend. They think that someday they're gonna hang out and play D&D together, watch Highlander, and talk shit about FFVIII. Being shunned by their senpai is the equivalent of being excommunicated from the church.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:40 am

No one's even anticipating for you to make anything Spoony. Don't worry you're little 30 minute video about nothing won't be missed. Matter of fact you can quite the internet all together you won't be missed. You're a failure and you served your purpose in life to show everyone what happens when you decide to skip a life of working for a living to become an internet nobody... well... you become Spoony.

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:41 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:37 am
Spoony's fans still have this delusion about him being their friend. They think that someday they're gonna hang out and play D&D together, watch Highlander, and talk shit about FFVIII. Being shunned by their senpai is the equivalent of being excommunicated from the church.
Heck he doesn't even do that with real live humanbeings anymore. Remember those old "filler" content videos he would post up of him and his "friends" playing D&D? I think the average person at that table must have weighed 300lbs.