Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:14 pm

Spoony is jus trying to prolong the inevitable for a few more months. He's done. The Experiment is long over.
casual pleb wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:43 am
So he makes the poll, with the games he picked, and then complains about the choice cucks made.
https://twitter.com/TheSpoonyOne/status ... 2605195266
Is there anything he can not complain about?
I told you guys, the only reason he ever asks his fans for advice is so he can be a snarky asshole to them.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Mynameisnotimportant

Post by Mynameisnotimportant » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:34 pm

aboveup wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:15 am
He got mad at WWE referencing Twin Peaks because he couldn't follow it. So yeah.

Wouldn't that be Bella Quadruple Peaks though? :D

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:09 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:14 pm
Spoony is jus trying to prolong the inevitable for a few more months. He's done. The Experiment is long over.
casual pleb wrote:
So he makes the poll, with the games he picked, and then complains about the choice cucks made.
I told you guys, the only reason he ever asks his fans for advice is so he can be a snarky asshole to them.
It's sick on multiple levels. I said it before, as have many here, he LOATHES his fans. He HATES them.

Yet he is forced to depend on them.

That duality is a recipe for madness.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:28 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:28 pm
Guest wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:37 am
Guest wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:22 am
This thread is filled with mega salt.
Yeah, cause we definitely envy a delusional alcoholic fraud on the verge of an heroing but kept alive due to his unwarranted arrogance.
M'edge lord. Why not give him the benefit of the doubt that he is trying? It costs you nothing to at least be on the side line. If he fails let him but it's obvious he is trying something because everything up to this point has done fuck all. Let him bask in his momentary return and when he does fail because he always does, then say something but for now he is doing the best he can which is literally slightly above nothing.
Nice bait.

Live Wire is and has always been total shit. He isn't trying. He's turning on his camera to play games and say almost nothing while disabling comments. That's like saying DSP works his ass off every day. He's obviously doing this because of the immediate, instant, no-effort money.

He's not even putting less-than-zero effort into scamming. If he wanted to scam effectively, he'd be on Twitch where all the bitcheers, tips and subs are.

The only thing he's trying to do is separate cucklords from their money, which is working for now.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

casual pleb

Post by casual pleb » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:37 pm

Back to bitching about Trump.

https://twitter.com/TheSpoonyOne/status ... 1231124481

He complains about Trump taking a vacation, when he himself hasn't done any real work in years.

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:39 pm

CIANIggerCuntSlayer wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:09 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:14 pm
casual pleb wrote:
It's sick on multiple levels. I said it before, as have many here, he LOATHES his fans. He HATES them.

Yet he is forced to depend on them.

That duality is a recipe for madness.
It's his own fault for making himself unemployable in the process of milking his efame for the last drop.

And Spoony apparently wants his twitter followers to know he hasn't slept in 2 days. He's gotta take a break from all that tough livestreaming before he kills himself. A bunch of the usual replies about how he needs to take it easy and his health comes first, naturally. He's only had a good six straight years or so of breaks combined so far, after all.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:41 pm

Not working his hard man. Having to figure out what to do all day is an almost Herculean task.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

oldbones

Post by oldbones » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:57 pm

If any of his fans actually had real jobs they would be insulted by that. What does this even look like to a normal person?

2 days of no sleep? Were you working on a fishing boat in Alaska? Were you in the oil fields? Perhaps working in a coal mine?

No I was streaming video games for a few hours the last 2 days from my 4 bedroom home in the suburbs. People give me money for doing this but it's really hard work. I can't even pick the games myself so I randomize it or ask my fans to choose for me. A few times a day I need to shamble to the bathroom and kitchen. I hardly even have time to sleep because this is so hard. You just can't understand.

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:06 pm

I don't know how anyone is so stupid that they actually think him "working" is why he's not getting sleep. There's years of evidence that his sleep schedule was shit when he was doing absolutely nothing. Laying around all day is what makes you not tired enough to sleep at the end of the day.

He would sleep better if he actually did something that took effort at least once a day.

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:29 pm

The amount of patrons has decreased yet the amount of money increased. Not new but I can't wait till someone maxes out a credit card/gets cut off by their dad and it drops by one person who's possibly donating $75 a month.