Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Pumpkin Man
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Pumpkin Man » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:59 pm

and while he's at it he should change his patreon goals.

$5,000
If my by some chance I make $5,000 a month I will quit working on anything productive altogether and spend all $5,000 buying every bottle of liquor Binnys liquor depot has to offer and close myself off in my house for months while I go on the biggest drinking binge of my life. During this time I will only tweet about the minimal things I do aside from drinking like WWE and Trump since I only sober up to watch wrestling and Trump is on the news 24/7 those are the only things I will know about. I may also complain about my billth since I'll be spending the bulk of donations on quenching my thirst with hard liquor (the good stuff) I may not be able to cover my mortgage. I also might be so shit faced I won't be sober enough to drive April to work all 3 days a week she goes. So if she complains about that you know why FYI. So donate your dollars and LET'S GET SPOONY The Drunkard DRUNK!!!
DHI Faggots pout and get mad because I tell them like it is then they have the nerve to call me a Pussy :roll: I'm not the one getting emotional over the truth. You fuckers need a real hobby outside masturbating on the internet to internet nobodies.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:04 pm

How could we not have known?

The spoony one is obviously a hint towards heroin
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:08 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:04 pm

I can't even picture him smoking pot.

The manlet has zero chill.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:47 pm

CIANIggerCuntSlayer wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:08 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:04 pm

I can't even picture him smoking pot.

The manlet has zero chill.
A guy who was familiar with the subject once told me there are two kinds of pot smokers: the ones who get really relaxed and the ones get really paranoid. I could see Spoony being the paranoid kind easily. Maybe that's why he thinks Trump is personally reading his twitter posts and is going to get the USA nuked by North Korea. :lol:

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:49 pm

Weed is definitely out of the question, spoony is way too lazy to roll even a single joint.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:07 pm

I don't think Spoony even really drinks, either. He always struck me as the goofy nerd pretending to drink so he'd seem cool. Like Orcil and Brad, it seems to be something DHI plays up for giggles.

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:16 pm

Rushy wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:02 pm
GitGud wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:15 am
Od games like:
Reunion
Burntime
Hired Guns
Battletech
Syndicate
X-Com
Dune (the point& click adventure)

Spoony only knows x-com and we know he sucks at this game. Someone should ask him why he didn' t meet with taco-joe for XCom 2 or if he met the Devs from fireaxis again.....
Tbf, there's not a lot of replayability value in the original Dune apart from testing a different strategy, but then you're just arsing around after the fact.
First dune is awesome, I play it every 2-3 years. Sure, there is not a lot of difference in each playthrough(it's mainly adventure game with some strategy elements) but I love the atmosphere. Besides it's still very much playable, some old games have unclear graphic, weird rules and/or horrendous controls. For example I am a big fan of X-Com but playing first one nowadays is tedious. Same with Syndicate. Reunion and Battletech were obsolete for me already 15 years ago, and I never played Hired Guns. There are not that many games from early to mid 90's that are playable today, I would say that even games from 80's are more playable as they have at least simple graphic and rules. I think it's the second half of 90's that gave us games that gonna be playable forever:
Fallout 1 & 2
Jagged Alliance 2(which is still playable now, and first part was unplayable after just few years)
Theme Hospital
Baldur's Gate
Starcraft
Heroes of Might and Magic III
Planescape fucking Torment
System Shock 2(same case as JA2 - first part was unplayable just after few or several years but second part is still much better than all those new Bioshocks)

And many more. Previously I thought Spoonster is at least good player, but it seems he knows jack shit about pc games

Mynameisnotimportant

Post by Mynameisnotimportant » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:17 pm

I'll give Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura some credit, it has excellent music. It looks like something from the SNES/Genesis era in graphics (with that isometric overhead style I don't like personally outside of tactical RPGs), but the music is good. Also looks like 18 different spell schools at 1:08 in which seems interesting. The music makes that livewire tolerable anyway. I also love the fact that at the end he gets his ass kicked by a bartender hahaha.

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:20 pm

It's gotta be some kind of scam. If he makes too much a month he may not qualify for disability or something. Plus $5000 a month would put him in a higher tax bracket. I dunno. He's clearly not disabled in any way, so who knows.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:23 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:07 pm
I don't think Spoony even really drinks, either. He always struck me as the goofy nerd pretending to drink so he'd seem cool. Like Orcil and Brad, it seems to be something DHI plays up for giggles.
Is it just for giggles? He might have gotten fatter, but he was swollen up, alcoholism just fits too perfectly
-The user formerly known as CIANigger