Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
AngrySpoonySnob

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:31 pm

You guys really need to see the second episode of the new south park season. Its not good but they turned tweek into spoony lol
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:32 pm

the baseball bat thing is just as fake as his counter monkey stories
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:35 pm

Brad posing as Chillock the black nazi muslim christian nicknamed harrythebarry wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:31 pm
You guys really need to see the second episode of the new south park season. Its not good but they turned tweek into spoony lol
Cartman also was doing the "guys, I'm so suicidal, PAY ATTENTION TO ME!" that Spoony does.
お前はもう死んでいる。

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:37 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:35 pm
Brad posing as Chillock the black nazi muslim christian nicknamed harrythebarry wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:31 pm
Cartman also was doing the "guys, I'm so suicidal, PAY ATTENTION TO ME!" that Spoony does.
lol true, I guess I found a way to make south park fun to watch again, just viewing it as making fun of spoony season now.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:21 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:42 am
I'm getting the distinct impression that Young Spoony wasn't particularly well-liked by his peers.

Also who the fuck cares about his hardships at 8? That's when you and everyone close to your age range does all sorts of stupid shit because they're just kids.
And his stories are totally lame. I once flew off my bike, and the impact on the rocky ground grinded off my bicycle glove and the skin of my plam.

(Also that ball story reminds me of some bloke who nce started fake crying after getting hit with a soft ball.)
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:47 pm
Is that hard to imagine, coming from the creative mind that gave us Dragoncastle in Dragonville?
True authors have no time for gameplay. They have to immerse themselves in the world.
I apparently did a header into a glass display case and had to have stitches when I was five or some shit. I don't remember it at all. But I have the scar, so it must have happened.

And yeah, every kid did some fucked up shit and had fucked up shit done when they were young. Only the movieblobs of the world sit around plotting revenge on schoolyard bullies for that. Too bad, Spoony/Blob! You had your chance to stand up to teh evul bulliz and now you'll never know what could have been.

Myself, I was never much bullied despite being the sort of kid who could have easily been bullied lel. :lol: Bullies seemed to like me for some reason.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:26 pm

AdorableOtter wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:16 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:30 am
What mods does April use in Skyrim? Presumably just the sex ones and the virtual life dressup mods. I doubt she's playing some kind of total conversion campaign mods with higher difficulty or some shit. All the mods I saw her shitposting were for tweaking graphics on character faces and other wannabe Second Lifer shit.
You're right. It's all about cosmetics and minor tweaks.
Skyrim is not a grindy or rogue-like game, I really wonder how she managed to spend that amount of time on this. On top of that, iirc, she had been playing a console version before she took over spoon's steam account. We already knew it but Orcril's clearly fucked in the head.
pibbs wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:10 am
Im leaving the analysis to y'all.
It's a hint for the next season of "Muh Health the Twitter shit show." He'll start bitching about muh migraine, muh PTSD, muh hallucination, muh depression, muh brain malfunction and muh CTE SOON, and all the Cucksons will believe them. Don't fucking blink.
I thought so. Mostly cosmetic bullshit so she can "look pretty" while roleplaying her second life lite elf maiden.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Auli

Post by Auli » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:53 pm

The school bully (who beat up EVERYONE) protected me once when some other kid mistook me for a younger classer (I was SUPER short) after I kicked a ball for our class' team. He lifted me up a tree, then the bully came along and tossed him aside.

That was great!
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:59 pm

And then there's my school, where the biggest injury I can remember was somebody knocking his head on a door and getting a cut.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:46 pm

now april got a bad case of the spoons

FuckSploony

Post by FuckSploony » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:47 pm

One of the funnies moments in my school life i remember, was when i entered 4th grade of highschool, until that point i was in a pre-military school because my mom thought a military school would be good for me (lol, it was total chaos and nothing of those strict shit she wanted, dog eat dog), so at that point i picked a lot of lingo, mostly ways to insult someone, so things like calling people Son of a Bitch was normal, cunt, fag, all of that was fine and no one got insulted at all, it was like saying hello really.

Well, i changed schools after that to a more... "high class" school?, dont really know how to put it, mostly filled with rich spoiled kids, because my mom knew someone that knew someone and i ended up in there, and one of them, the biggest one (a guy almost 2 meters tall, yeah, i know, high school and all but the fucker was huge, im only 1.71 btw) comes to me and mocks me because he knew my cousin (who had troubles on that particular school years ago before he moved to another), and i told him "whats your problem you son of a bitch?"

...this guy, he started turn red, like a fucking tomato, foam coming out of his mouth, and starts shaking... inside im like "fuck... in my other school this meant fight, must look for a pen to jab him in the eye", but no... the guy, this fucking 2 meter tall behemoth, with teary eyes and snot out of his nose, starts lecturing me that i shouldnt say such things, that i shouldnt!!! how dare I!!!, so i casually told him "then dont fuck with me because i gave you no reasons", and he just walked away almost in tears... and im like WTF WAS THAT SHIT?

well, i imagine blob and spoony being just like that, spoiled fags that try to be bullies to everyone abusing their position, and so used to their controlled enviroment where no one challenges them (huge size in this case) but when confronted outside of it even by a pipsqueak (me) will fold harder than the most folded katana on any weebs imagination, Blob and Spoony without a banhammer and 1000s of miles away from people, guys.