Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
BigBootyDaddy

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by BigBootyDaddy » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:37 pm

That new fee system from Patreon may be crap for everyone who depends on it, but on the plus side you can finally see Spoonys Patreon going down.
This reminds me of my father's last words: "Don't son, that gun is loaded!"

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:38 pm

Charlar wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:35 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:29 pm
you people truely are retarded beasts. Some fake cleavage is all you need.... pathetic...

These "women" are monsters lol you'd fuck a bag of manure if it had tits ffs get some standards.
Says the guy who lust for trannies so hard he not only see them everywhere but project his lust to others
Make less sense please? Are you projecting now to forget your insecurities? Please find me a single post that even makes it seem like I for one second liked one of these trannies. PLEASE DO.

you wont find shit while I can pull up LISTS of sick posts you faggots made. If you are trying to be "smart" "snarky" or "funny" please up your efforts. This just makes you seem like a humorless insecure cocksmoker with the brains of a fruitfly...
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:48 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:38 pm
Charlar wrote:
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:29 pm
you people truely are retarded beasts. Some fake cleavage is all you need.... pathetic...

These "women" are monsters lol you'd fuck a bag of manure if it had tits ffs get some standards.
Says the guy who lust for trannies so hard he not only see them everywhere but project his lust to others
Make less sense please? Are you projecting now to forget your insecurities? Please find me a single post that even makes it seem like I for one second liked one of these trannies. PLEASE DO.

you wont find shit while I can pull up LISTS of sick posts you faggots made. If you are trying to be "smart" "snarky" or "funny" please up your efforts. This just makes you seem like a humorless insecure cocksmoker with the brains of a fruitfly...
Wah, i'm ASS pay attention to me WAAAAAAAAAHHH.
Kill yourself
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:51 pm

Shut the fuck up ASS. go yell some more retarded ilumanati theroies well you slave for them you hypocritical mess. I swear Ass is gonna be a mass shooter and scream bout the Illumanati well he blows people's heads off.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:53 pm

Charlar wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:48 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Charlar wrote:

Kill yourself

Rofl now you claim Im seeking attention? I just came home from work and decided to check DHI, I see the notification and I click to see what is up. Some people adressed me, I respond. How is that in ANY WAY seeking attention? Keep pwning yourself little retard maybe if you hit your head against the wall enough times youll learn to go around it.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:54 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:53 pm
Charlar wrote:
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:

Kill yourself

Rofl now you claim Im seeking attention? I just came home from work and decided to check DHI, I see the notification and I click to see what is up. Some people adressed me, I respond. How is that in ANY WAY seeking attention? Keep pwning yourself little retard maybe if you hit your head against the wall enough times youll learn to go around it.
KILL YOURSELF
-All fanbases are shit

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:51 pm
Shut the fuck up ASS. go yell some more retarded ilumanati theroies well you slave for them you hypocritical mess. I swear Ass is gonna be a mass shooter and scream bout the Illumanati well he blows people's heads off.
Illuminati mockers are the biggest losers in the world. Too scared to even do some research out of fear their fake "perfect" fantasy world will be shattered. You also dont need to logout faggot I know who is posting this lol you really are a sad and very dumb coward.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:55 pm

Charlar wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:54 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Charlar wrote:

Kill yourself

KILL YOURSELF
Lol having an adult point out your flaws is triggering you kid? In fact someone telling you what you posts makes no sense is enough to trigger you wow... You must be really messed up in the head. Grow the fuck up already and get some balls.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:56 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:55 pm
Charlar wrote:
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:

KILL YOURSELF
Lol having an adult point out your flaws is triggering you kid? Grow the fuck up already and get some balls.
I know i'm a piece of shit, you are the one who think he's perfect
-All fanbases are shit

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:58 pm

Charlar wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:56 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:55 pm
Charlar wrote:

KILL YOURSELF
Lol having an adult point out your flaws is triggering you kid? Grow the fuck up already and get some balls.
I know i'm a piece of shit, you are the one who think he's perfect
Yes you are indeed. And please link a post or whatever that your second statement is based on. Or just pulling nonsense out of your ass again like the little triggered retard that you are?
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine