Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:46 am

Sure, Spoony "just noticed" it. That was maybe true with that last actual review of his being blocked in 'Murrica, but not with something he does multiple times per hour.

And April might really be oblivious to what he writes. She's far too busy with Skyrim to care.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:47 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:49 am
He'll just create an alt account. It's not hard to fly under the radar when you're an unverified internet bobody.
Good. Creating an alt would be an admission that he'll never get his old account back + he'd have to "do the work" to actually make a new account and then start over with 0 followers. I don't think his ego can handle that.

That's like saying DSP could just make a new account on youtube. Yep, he can. And he'll get maybe 1000-2000 subs max. :lol:

Imagine how few followers a new spoony account would have. And most would be trolls.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:52 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:47 am
Guest wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:49 am
He'll just create an alt account. It's not hard to fly under the radar when you're an unverified internet bobody.
Good. Creating an alt would be an admission that he'll never get his old account back + he'd have to "do the work" to actually make a new account and then start over with 0 followers. I don't think his ego can handle that.

That's like saying DSP could just make a new account on youtube. Yep, he can. And he'll get maybe 1000-2000 subs max. :lol:

Imagine how few followers a new spoony account would have. And most would be trolls.
His twitter following was already dropping. It takes a lot for people to unfollow/unsubscribe from someone, they usually just can't be fucked removing anything unless it is really annoying, so a lot of his followers were already annoyed at him. He'd have next to no followers, why would they since he will never announce a new review, he just tweets about trump and random comic panels.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:07 pm

Imagine if he makes an alt account, but nobody notices.

(Unless of course twitter statistics would points to that one account responsible for 10% of all tweets, but that would take a few months to accumulate.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:08 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:07 pm
Imagine if he makes an alt account, but nobody notices.
That's the most likely outcome unless April starts retweeting him. Only the most damaged trannies or dedicated trolls will bother subbing to a new spoony twitter. So he'll be shitposting to an even tinier audience of "fans."
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:20 pm

Soon Cuckson, Emir and that dragonkin guy will create the "Where in the world in Boss' alt account?" movement.

Oh, also:
Guest wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:25 am
How can Spoony's account be banned when the all-knowing ASS told us tranny-lovers that Spoony was making huge money by tweeting against Trump at request of the Deep State Illuminati.
Fool! He was banned specifically because he works for the Illuminati! They want to cover their tracks, I tell ya!
-Yours Truly

Cuckson

Post by Cuckson » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:56 pm

As soon as the competition is out of the way Carl goes to save the day
"shattering arms and protecting boss are the duties of a real man" - Jackson jin
"Nothing is more badass than getting stabbed with a katana and survive." -Auli

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:59 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:25 am
How can Spoony's account be banned when the all-knowing ASS told us tranny-lovers that Spoony was making huge money by tweeting against Trump at request of the Deep State Illuminati.
Thats not what I ever said, learn to read. I said you can get paid for being a political fake activist, I never said it was at anyones request.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:05 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:05 am
Guest posting was a triumph.
Am I in the "alternate universe dhi" thread?

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:21 pm

Boogie's Panniculus wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:05 pm
CIANIgger wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:05 am
Guest posting was a triumph.
Am I in the "alternate universe dhi" thread?
You missed the joke
-The user formerly known as CIANigger