Post by MegaNigger » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:36 pm

Rekt. Someone wasn't reading the last 4 pages lol
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Auli

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Auli » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:40 pm

Nope xD

Make that 20 pages :p

And how does this nobody still get 5+ pages each day?
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:42 pm

I guess it's easy overseeing tiny details if Spoony's account suspension caused this thread to inflate like one of Dobson's fetish drawings.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:47 pm

Chippah wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:23 pm
This Spoony account is single handidly getting 2018 off to a good start in my book. Spoony back on his forums yet?
The funny thing is Spoony's forums ban political discussion so going by the letter of the law he wouldn't last long there either.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:05 pm

Spoony's suspension has turned into adult ban . Correct me if I'm wrong, whenever I search up spoony twitter his account doesn't even appear with the suspended on it. It's gone. Top on googles search when you search "spoony twitter" is now asshole spoony lol. Fitting end.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:05 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:05 pm
Spoony's suspension has turned into adult ban . Correct me if I'm wrong, whenever I search up spoony twitter his account doesn't even appear with the suspended on it. It's gone. Top on googles search when you search "spoony twitter" is now asshole spoony lol. Fitting end.
*Full on* not adult lol

Chippah

Post by Chippah » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:10 pm

Guest wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:18 pm

Auli wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:40 pm
Nope xD

Make that 20 pages :p

And how does this nobody still get 5+ pages each day?
By finally getting his twatterhole stuffed and some dude impersonating him hilariously. You're forgiven for thinking that was legit Spoopy. It sounds like shit he'd tweet.
I almost wanted to take bets as to what he's doing right now. You know, killed himself or whatever else. But I think if §1 is ever bound to be correct, it's now. He won't use the chance to better himself, he won't kill himself and rApril won't have a fucking clue about anything either. He'll just somehow come back and it'll be right back to where we left off.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:20 pm

Guest wrote:
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:29 pm

Guest wrote:
https://www.google.com/search?q=spoony+ ... irefox-b-1

Looks like it. The account still shows up as suspended when you click on a link to one of his posts, but I assume twitter lists all banned accounts as suspended when you try to go to them or something. There is no longer a link that I can find to the actual spoony twitter. Only to isolated posts which now redirect to a "this account was suspended" screen.

I think they turned down his appeal, but who knows.
Violence and physical harm

Violence: You may not make specific threats of violence or wish for the serious physical harm, death, or disease of an individual or group of people. This includes, but is not limited to, threatening or promoting terrorism. You also may not affiliate with organizations that — whether by their own statements or activity both on and off the platform — use or promote violence against civilians to further their causes. We will begin enforcing this rule around affiliation with such organizations on December 18, 2017.

Suicide or self-harm: You may not promote or encourage suicide or self-harm. When we receive reports that a person is threatening suicide or self-harm, we may take a number of steps to assist them, such as reaching out to that person and providing resources such as contact information for our mental health partners.
If twitter is actually going to enforce its own rules, it cannot unban spoony. He has very plainly threatened violence against others, wished for the death, disease and physical harm of others and has encouraged suicide and self-harm in numerous ways, including but not limited to humblethreatenbragging to kill himself/hyperventilating that trump plans to kill him and we need to kill trump NOW NOW NOW to stop him.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome