Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Cuckson » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:04 am

drisko wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:53 am
CIANIgger wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:24 pm
Guest wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:18 pm
Can somebody write a too long; didn't watch of the stream?
Drisko usually does.
Not of the streams, there's usually no substance of those. A shitty Brad movie or a moviebob video, those have enough dumb shit to talk about. I don't even watch the streams
this one is 4 hours long its like watching an entire DSP stream, I doubt anyone will watch it
"shattering arms and protecting boss are the duties of a real man" - Jackson jin
"Nothing is more badass than getting stabbed with a katana and survive." -Auli

Cuckson

Post by Cuckson » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:26 am

this...thing may be the real Spoony number 1 fan, and I thought that carl was bad
"shattering arms and protecting boss are the duties of a real man" - Jackson jin
"Nothing is more badass than getting stabbed with a katana and survive." -Auli

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:43 am

tl;dr
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:57 am

Charlar wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:43 am
tl;dr
Another Spoony cuckboi sticking up for boss :3
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:00 am

bravo Shooter__Andy, bravo.

Harassing people and sending them deranged sounding violent threats is the highest form of comedy as we all know :lol:

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:17 am

Charlar wrote:
tl;dr
Essentially, some guy is claiming Spoony harassing people on twitter and sending them threats is just jokes. He claims it's obvious but that's bullshit since he probably has autism (all people who still like Spoony do, otherwise they would have got the fucking hint that he is a cunt) and because of that he won't be able to detect subtlety. He is just defending boss because he has no friends and thinks Spoony is his real life friend.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:24 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:17 am
Charlar wrote:
tl;dr
Essentially, some guy is claiming Spoony harassing people on twitter and sending them threats is just jokes. He claims it's obvious but that's bullshit since he probably has autism (all people who still like Spoony do, otherwise they would have got the fucking hint that he is a cunt) and because of that he won't be able to detect subtlety. He is just defending boss because he has no friends and thinks Spoony is his real life friend.
So i was right to avoid it, i could feel the cringe in there
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:52 am

LOL at this guy thinking that reading the rest of Spoony's tweets would make it "absolutely clear he's not an axe-murderer." :lol: No little Andy, the more you read his tweets the more he sounds like a basement dwelling lunatic who might decide to start sending pipe bombs in the mail any day. You really shouldn't try to set yourself up as a judge of what sounds sane and what doesn't. Your autism makes you poorly equipped for it.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:32 am

Cuckson wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:26 am
this...thing may be the real Spoony number 1 fan, and I thought that carl was bad
Your username for TSE forums is showing there, you will be banned for this. :D

Shooter Andy is an old school Spoony apologist who would continue defending him even if boss went on a shooting rampage (Boss only made a joke! You'd get it if you'd understood him as well as I do).

Andy also thanks Spoony's superchat-donors when boss himself isn't in the mood of noticing his worthless subservient paypigs. Not only you moderate some jackass's chat for free but you also thank people who pay money to him, can one go further into cuckness?
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:45 am

Coocoo Andy was present during the stream - I've tuned in for few minutes in case he was talking about the twitter, no luck there, but I've noticed andy saying some really creppy and awkward things that generally felt out of place, like he was talking to himself.

So I am not at all surprised he finds Spooner's tweets hillarious - he's probably another serial killer in making, preparing to take a revenge on the world because it doesn't understand his defective, I mean brilliant mind!

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.