Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by mad bum » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:52 am

Boogie's Panniculus wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:37 am
So i watched spoon's first re7 stream.

I noticed a "Shishi" say something like "dhi shoutout".

I guess Carl lurks here.
That would explain why he privatized his Twitter
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:29 am

Boogie's Panniculus wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:37 am
So i watched spoon's first re7 stream.

I noticed a "Shishi" say something like "dhi shoutout".

I guess Carl lurks here.
They always do, don't they? I guess they just have to know if we found an alternate place they can go to slobber spoony's knob.

I'm surprised he didn't get a ban for mentioning us though.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:44 am

Spoony would have to read what his fans say to him for that to happen.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:29 pm

Ha! You thought four hours was too much for anyone crazy enough to sit through a crazier man's public cry for help livestream? Think again!

Once again, boys and girls, it appears to be time...for...

Spoony's Panhandling Stream Roundup

[WITHOUT TWITTER SPACE NO ONE CAN HEAR ME SCREAM Edition]

I tally it so you don't have to. All dollar amounts in USD, because burgerland = #1. Convert as necessary for your country.

Vital Statistics:
  • Total time: 4:08:49
    Total haul: $272.97
    Begging Efficiency Per Hour (BEPH): $65.82. [Post-Twitter pity party. Numbers helped by a $50 donation and five users trying to outdo themselves in a dumb game of 'make Spoony notice me.']
  • Cuckson Sightings: Not at first. It's Shooter_Andy's time to go postal! Thank you guys who finally explained who this nutcase is--his presence as a Privileged Purple was a real mystery for a while. Guess he's taking over being Cuckson, especially in the "Not Shutting Up" and "Trying to be #1 Comedian Sidekick" departments.

Cuckson later shows up at 2:57:10. He's sorry for being late, but immediately jumps right in being Cuckson. Andy's posting frequency immediately dovetails down, as he dutifully hands the crown back over to the higher authority dicksucker.

Quotes and Other Items of Note
[Best snippets, in chronological time order.]
  • Spoony begins at 0:45 complaining about his Twitter toy being taking away. Has "no clue why" and "they won't tell me."
  • Hey, good news, everyone! He appealed (and apparently you only get one) and Twitter said no!
    He dismissively said Twitter vaguely told him wait s because of it promoting violence. "There's fucking Nazis out there," he claims, "but I'm the problem."
  • He says making a new account is against the rules but it "doesn't stop anybody." May have to start going on Facebook, which he really tries to stay away from.
  • He thinks of it as a positive; doesn't claim to have spare accounts. 'Ismallball' asks if he is a Nazi. Surprisingly isn't banned; gets a joke in about their fashion sense instead. (So you're saying he'd otherwise be interested?)
  • 2:29 Spoony shouts out to Mike Dodd, 'birdman.' (?) "He's had a rough time..real trooper…been through more than me." (Is this a tranny?) Noah wonders if Mike Dodd will be the thing to get him out of the house.
  • Spoony descibes how he's been as "complicated." "I've got a plan I guess…trying to get my shit together…not simple."
    He then proceeds to immediately kick off the plan by playing a video game for four hours.
  • $27.73 quote from 'Neo Rambler'--"Have a drink on me, old chum!" (Spoony says he will definitely take the drink, whatever Neo chooses.)
  • Apparently Mike Dodd lost his leg. Spoony half-jokingly asks why he can't get it back, making lots of other one-legged jokes. (it's not being mean or sociopathic if its "comedy," guyz!)
  • Brotherhood of Gaming dutifully show up to suck Noah's cock with a $2.00 donation, right on schedule.
  • Spoony still shakes his head at mean ol' Twitter, can't believe they thought he was "harrasing people."
  • Spoony thinks now it might have been people going back 7 years in his Twit history, or robots. One of those found the thing to frame him. Also warns the chat/audience that others pretending to be him, are not him.
  • $26.94, from two guys almost at once. Spoony calls them some reference--Garmock and Jilad--I've never fucking heard of.
    'Zamrock'--"Never clicked a notification so fast in my life, no worries Spoon, Twitter isn't required to get the fans here."
  • $6.22 quote from 'Travis Tee': "Spoony, is this game any good?" (Spoony talks about his dirty house, inspired by what he sees in the game)
  • 1:11:11 Spoony spends over five minutes panic attacking and ranting about his fear of millipedes crawling up his dick. Unsympathetic to his plight, 'D20asmr' spends a couple of donations trying to get him to answer stupid questions.
  • $5.00 quote from 'Amanda Jas'--"The information on how to deal with millipede infections in one's urethra is in the datalogs." (Spoony just keeps stabbing at a mosquito)
  • D20asmr spends another $10 desperately trying to get noticed. He fails.
  • 'Clifton Knight' gives $20. This guy gets it...in the sense that he just donates the money without comment, knowing that it is a waste of time to write anything.
  • $2 more from D20asmr. Spoony finally says, in a hilariously dejected voice, "Thank you, D20." As if even he is tired of this guy and is reluctantly acknowledging him to make him go away.
  • D20 learns his lesson, posts another $1 of thirst without comment. Spoony finally cheers the free money.
  • The same four people have been throwing their money at him for a while now. These people would make great gambling addicts.
  • $50 from 'jusb22'. HIGHEST DONATION We have a winner!!! And it gets barely an acknowledgement from Lord Noah, of course.
  • D20 going for some kind of pathetic record. Another $2. "somebody stop me!" he dares the chat.
  • Now 'Clifford Pemberton' wants to multi-donate get sempai to notice him. $5.54 in total. Spoony grumbles a thank you.
  • $1.76 (converted from 100 Russian Rubles) quote from 'Katerina Kubatina'--"for the pleasure of your company" Chat is immediately thirsty.
  • $6.93 quote from 'T Gore'--"When are you going to review Ultima Escape from Mount Drash?" (Spoony doesn't have an answer, but says it a good question).
  • 4:01:34 Cuckson bans a guy for saying Miles would vote for Joe Arpaio (who is running for U.S. Senate), then bravely tells the banned guy to get jokes that are funny once he can't respond anymore.
    Spoony thinks that guy must be messed up with nothing better to do.
  • 4:06:55 Cuckson thanks Boss for streaming. "If you feel like this game's been too much of a drag though, we'll watch others from ya."
  • Spoony insists it's not a drag but can't put his finger on it. He then decides though that it’s a good time for a break and a nap and food. "As you can tell my schedule's kind of vampiric."
  • Spoony might play something else when he has more energy. Cuckson wishes him a good nap. Spoony, for one final time, complains he dindu nuffin to be suspended from Twitter.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:59 pm

Thanks Tony, be sure to take all the time you need :3

Birdman was a failed internet nobody, he was also on tgwtg for a little bit. His schickt was having a podcast everyday.

He was also obese, like boogie fat and he was in the hospital for it earlier, guessing the lost leg was because of the diabettus

Didn't realize him and Noah were such good friends though (apparently)
Last edited by mad bum on Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

oldbones

Post by oldbones » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:03 pm

He wonders if Mike Dodd will be the thing to get him out of the house? I thought it would be the bank.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:14 pm

I didn't want to post and ruin the beauty of tony's masterpost. Great summary as usual.

The darmok and jalad bullshit is from star trek: the next generation. It's a reference and I assume spoony's dickrider made it because >muh nerd culture.

Every time you might start to feel sympathy for spoony, he turns it around by being such a toxic shitter to people who gift him their hard-earned dollars from working real jobs.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Nehezir

Post by Nehezir » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:54 pm

Andy's always been like that. can't remember how long he's been squatting on the forums, though.

can't remember much about Roktan other than that he's never stood out and possibly is ESL?

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:10 pm

I'm just gonna leave this here.

https://i.imgur.com/Pzg0ULs.png
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:21 pm

mad bum wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:10 pm
I'm just gonna leave this here.

https://i.imgur.com/Pzg0ULs.png
The next generation of Internet nobodies is going to be seen from their padded cells.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger