Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
pibbs

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by pibbs » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:26 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:51 pm
Spoony will never die. His body may die, but the grease encasing his body will take on a life of his own, like the suit in Metroid Prime 2.
The grease is a sentient entity and moves his dead body around. Weekend at Spoony's

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:45 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:51 pm
Spoony will never die. His body may die, but the grease encasing his body will take on a life of his own, like the suit in Metroid Prime 2.
So Alcohol is his Phazon? Too much alcohol and he either implode or disintegrate?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:41 am

I'm conflicted. This thread will be around as long as Noah is around on the internet as Spoony and the Paymetons is running.
But what will it be? We joke about suicide but come on, lads. §1!
At this point, wouldn't it be far more disappointing if he got his shit together? Not in the "makes videos again" sense but in the "becomes a normalfag with a job and leaves the internet" sense.

Chances are super low, seeing how old he is. People don't really change that much anymore at that age. Not after years of being more and more of an unbalanced fuckup. But still, I can almost smell the disappointment lingering in the air.
The day he removes that branch will be the day it's time to let this thread die.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:41 am

Literal cucks, the lot of them.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:55 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:41 am
Literal cucks, the lot of them.
I genuinely can't tell if this John Wolf guy is a parody or not. His twitter is full of Trump hate but also makes himself look sad, pathetic and stupid and I'm not sure if he's making fun of Twitter users who shit on Trump or if he legit hates Trump and is just more obvious than most about also being a self loathing idiot.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:26 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:55 am

I genuinely can't tell if this John Wolf guy is a parody or not. His twitter is full of Trump hate but also makes himself look sad, pathetic and stupid and I'm not sure if he's making fun of Twitter users who shit on Trump or if he legit hates Trump and is just more obvious than most about also being a self loathing idiot.
Let's just assume he sucks until proven otherwise.

As for Spoony, if he can somehow still have a house, a dog, a significant other who only works part time minimum wage and sells shut to almost no one, only "works" six houes a month and still somehow subsists on $1000 a month (before raxes)...
...then I'd have to say even loss of Twitter won't stop him from somehow lingering and continuing his feeble status quo.

The only thing that can change now is time. The longer he is cut off, the longer away from their minds his superficial fans will be.
Eventually his streams like settle on like 20 remaining clinging fans who snap to attention when he appears, and shower him with money.

Until those mentally deranged wastes of medicine are pit into a home (or taken out back and shot), Spoony could keep doing this until his 60s.
Then he can look forward to Social Security and Medicare supplementing his awful income.

Maybe that's his new plan?
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Toodles

Post by Toodles » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:15 am

Noah is like a welfare scammer except that he can't legally be cut off from the welfare and made to pay back what he received under a false pretense.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:50 am

Toodles wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:15 am
Noah is like a welfare scammer except that he can't legally be cut off from the welfare and made to pay back what he received under a false pretense.
But if he delivers this reburary you'll all be on his nuts like a sundae

Toodles

Post by Toodles » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:35 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:50 am
But if he delivers this reburary
He won't.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:04 pm

Toodles wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:35 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:50 am
But if he delivers this reburary
He won't.
I'm not complaining. The less of his hilarious content he delivers, the better.