Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Vaporwear

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Vaporwear » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:15 am

Has anyone been tallying how much money he's made off these livestreams? I'm wondering if it's enough to keep him from losing the house. I doubt it, but it would be interesting to look at the hard numbers.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:21 am

Vaporwear wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:12 am
is the season over? wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:44 am
Pumpkin Man wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:00 pm
Spoony's live streams are his last resort he must really need the money badly. It's probably easier for him to throw together some last minute lives stream than to script, shoot, edit and post up a proper video. Which I'm honestly glad that he doesn't anymore because it was time to hang it up. When Sami Doesn't know is the best you can do... time to call it quits.
Sami Doesn't Know is legit the only Spoony video I've seen, made me cringe on its own merit so I can't imagine how bad it is from the perspective of people that used to be fans.
That video was an insult. Like, I didn't think he was even capable of quality kahntent at that point, since he wasn't doing jack shit at all, but that he shat that stupid thing out was a big fuck you to anyone that was still delusional enough to think that he was gonna make some big comeback.

It's a fucking disgrace is what it was, and after that pretty much anyone who didn't get that Spoony was finished once and for all was clearly one of those weird retards who keep projecting their own inadequacies onto their hero.
You meant to say it was fucking hilarious. So this faggot has been bullshitting his patrons with the usual "I'm working on stuff. It's coming soon I promise." for ages. Cuckson gets especially annoying one day on twatter and Spoony goes "Don't worry. It's going to be up in a day or two.". And sure enough, there it was.
The reactions from his fans were solid gold.

Reactions went from "W-wow Spoony. That's really...uh...great. I am...uh...n-not sure I g-get it though." to "You've got to be fucking shitting me!". Fucking fantastic!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:35 am

You could tell from Cuckson's reply that even he thought it was shit. Something like "Wow, uhh, wasn't expecting that."
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:44 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:35 am
You could tell from Cuckson's reply that even he thought it was shit. Something like "Wow, uhh, wasn't expecting that."
He was so hyped and basically came back with "A-are you allright, boss?". :lol:
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:20 am

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:01 am
Can't talk about Armake without posting this:

Holy Mackarel, I was actually searching for this video. I completely forgot I had asked a British bud of mine to plug that shit on the Tom Leykis show 4 years ago. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wasn't One176/BlackFaceKermit and a few SA Goons in that video? I also reckon they orchestrated a gang troll on Armake under the pretense of wanting to record a Let's Play.

In either case, I also clearly remember that CuckFaceKermit, for whatever reason, would go into extensive damage control each time Armake's name was brought up in DHI 2.0. Such a weird cookie that one :lol:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:02 am

Bartnopolis wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:20 am
In either case, I also clearly remember that CuckFaceKermit, for whatever reason, would go into extensive damage control each time Armake's name was brought up in DHI 2.0. Such a weird cookie that one :lol:
Can confirm. He posted a couple of times and he was nothing if not friendly towards "Marcus". Say, what's the deal with that guy? He seems to have come around quite a bit with connections from Armake to Jim. What group does he belong to and how does it come that he himself hasn't ever been otherwise of note.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:12 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:02 am
Bartnopolis wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:20 am
Can confirm. He posted a couple of times and he was nothing if not friendly towards "Marcus". Say, what's the deal with that guy? He seems to have come around quite a bit with connections from Armake to Jim. What group does he belong to and how does it come that he himself hasn't ever been otherwise of note.
He was a Busy Street regular as well. If he's lurking now, I saw that stream with Asa you did where you talked shut about DHI a few years ago after you stopped posting. Taking me going off topic out of context implying that we were talking about the Upside down cross incident to dig up old shit about Asa because we were obsessed, when in reality it was mentioned in passing and a new poster didn't know what we meant.

He got salty when I brought up Brian the Game Anthropologist being the one who recorded and leaked that shit, and I also said you should watch out for him since there was no way he didn't know Asa would run with that shit.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:40 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:02 am
Yeah, he's always been quite the asslicker for Jimbo as far back as '09. CuckKermit even went as far as plugging Jim's tedious irrelevant Let's Plays in DHI 2.0 long after the oldfags from the ranting/commentary community stopped giving a shit.

I'm not sure if they still hang out (Again, Jim's videos do not interest me in the slightest), but CuckKermit would also regularly monitor the comment sections for the InternetAristocrats' earlier videos and try to shut down anyone who would bring up Jim's cringeworthy (to put it lightly) past prior to his Alt-lite prostitution. :lol:

My understanding is that CuckKermit gravitates around pretty much every has-been/never-been from the long-dead-and-gay aforementioned community, and also white knights them desperately in order to attract attention to himself like a tryhard goony let's player. Assclery, Hellstink, Marcus, BlueMagus, and even Habberman, you name it. As far as I'm concerned he's pretty much the Cuckson to end all Cucksons. :lol:

Anyway, I believe CuckKermit even went out of his way to try and derail the Assclery DHI 2.0 thread, and would be told to shut the fuck up by me and several others. That's about my only personal interaction with him.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:02 am

As long as we're shitting on him, I've found a lot of info lately on King of Pol to show that King of Pol hangs out a lot with that whole crew, including BFK.

The only beef I have with him is defending Asa, who is at least as big a lolcow as any other cow that group have ever mocked.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:25 am

Well it's 5 am on the east coast and Noah started streaming, and is already getting spergs to hand over there wallets.

He seems to be playing a game he enjoys at least.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]