Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Negist

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Negist » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:03 am

oldbones wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:10 am
I love this. It's always great to see spoony tweet about shit he knows nothing about. I don't know when exactly it happened but at some point he drank the liberal kool aid and drowned in it. This tweet above is perfect. Blackmail needs to be secret to be blackmail you fucking moron. Trump out in the open bluffed about the tapes and guess what? It fucking worked. Comey had to testify under oath that there was no investigation of Trump going on (Remember this is the reason Trump fired Comey. Comey refused to tell the press that Trump wasn't being investigated. Trump wanted the fake news to have to correct all their "anonymous sourced" stories about Trump being under investigation and Comey refused to clarify the situation.) and there was no evidence of him colluding with Russia. If Trump didn't claim he had a recording Comey could have continued lying again and again with no repercussions. In conclusion: Suck on it liberals, fake news, Comey, the FBI, and most of all Spoony.
The weird thing is in several of his videos he said himself that bringing up politics is a sure way to piss people off and that he'd stop any talk of politics in his D&D games. Most likely scenario is that his rainbow haired girlfriend got him into liberal politics hardcore.

Chippah

Post by Chippah » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:05 am

She never tweets about it though, from what I've seen. I've known guys who flip their shit and go super hardcore political or atheist due to their girlfriends and this doesn't seem like it. I'm guessing this is just a way for him to vent anger and virtue signal. He knows he's a horrible person for what he's doing.

Livy

Post by Livy » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:20 am

Yeah, doubt it was his girlfriend. I think the internet is to blame, he spends all day after day on it, following liberal rags and ideologues that it has rotted his mind. He is just repeating whatever they say in his own uncreative way.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:22 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:02 am
Auli wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:44 pm
Spoony doing the "absolutely everything is racist"-thing I see.
Wrestling was kind of fun when they had the stereotype characters.
Now they're all "generic buff guy".
>Modern Wrestlers
>Buff

The newer generation of them are starting to look like fucking twinks. My big complaint is that a lot of them look like swimmers, they are athletic but they don't look tough or out there enough to be a threat in a fight.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

cuckson

Post by cuckson » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:54 am

they are made for eachother

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:56 am

Better take a three month break from work to recover, April. I'm sure your boss will be okay with it if they're anything like your roommate's enablers.
Is Spoony dead yet?

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:35 am

cuckson wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:54 am
they are made for eachother
What an unbelievable fat ass.

I work in a warehouse with the sun beating down on it all day.

Cunt
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:23 am

Chippah wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:05 am
She never tweets about it though, from what I've seen. I've known guys who flip their shit and go super hardcore political or atheist due to their girlfriends and this doesn't seem like it. I'm guessing this is just a way for him to vent anger and virtue signal. He knows he's a horrible person for what he's doing.
I agree. Orcril seems like just a dumb cunt who knows nothing about politics. IIRC she never mentioned about politics or Trump. She just wanna play Skyrim and make her dolls fuck each other while leeching off Spoonster. There is nothing else inside her head.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:49 pm

Phew, he's back to 842 bucks per month.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:03 pm

Patreon sorting out the fake donators early it seems.