Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:58 pm

AdorableOtter wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:23 pm
Sploony is basically dead now.
You can't report an account for evading a suspension and it's hardly enforced. Like I said, well-known pederast Anthony Cumia got his verified account banned. He's been on an alt for months, and although it's been temp banned for racist rantings, it still hasn't been suspended.

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:58 pm
AdorableOtter wrote:
Sploony is basically dead now.
You can't report an account for evading a suspension and it's hardly enforced. Like I said, well-known pederast Anthony Cumia got his verified account banned. He's been on an alt for months, and although it's been temp banned for racist rantings, it still hasn't been suspended.
It seems you can report as abusive tweets. I don't know how effective that's gonna be though.
Also, if he disguises as someone else to avoid detection, he's basically dead to the rest of the world.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:17 pm

"getbacktowork @reallygetbacktowork" is the best twitter reply name for spoony discussions

Also, you don't need to report spoony for banjumping if he makes a new account. If he makes a new account, just report him on the new account the next time he threatens trump's life, which won't be long at all.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Carn

Post by Carn » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:27 pm

April being told like it is. But you know she'll ignore it and continue pretending her life is Skyrim.

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:36 pm

AdorableOtter wrote:
As though he would have responded anyway. Tekken 7 part 2 Electric Boogaloo.

Chippah

Post by Chippah » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:42 pm

This a great Monday morning so far. Spoony banned from Twitter...I wonder if he thinks that Trump got him suspended. He seems to already be under the delusion that Trump reads his tweets.

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:13 pm

This sad tranny or future tranny actually sent Spoony a Christmas present? Like through the mail to his house?

I hope it was something of $0 value like a hand drawn picture or something.

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:35 pm

Wasn't there this one particular Untermensch that wanted to get him the BTLC boardgame once it released? I dimly recall that he asked if his PO box would be ok, and if he should send it twice if it doesn't arrive...

https://bigtroublegame.com/
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:46 pm

10 to 1 he gave Spoony some pants.

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:58 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:08 pm
You're gonna have to excuse me for switching from english for a second, slavs are multiplying... (It's not like it matters in Spoony's thread, we could be speaking in swahili half the time and it wouldn't make that much of a difference.)
BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:35 pm
It's funny to meet someone who recognizes her. Are you Czech or Slovakian? She's from a cartoon called Vila Amalka.
Bylo mi to podezřelé :) Říkal jsem si, pokud se nestala nějakým meme, tak je šance, že by o ní slyšel cizinec prakticky nulová.
I understood a little of that! I'm actually American but my family is from Belarus. I found the Vila Amalka episodes while surfing YouTube at 3am.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.