Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:47 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:36 am
Oh, I forgot, family cannot help you if you want to stay on welfare. You'll get punished if people just give you money. Which now that I think about it, Paymeon could count as charity, since he doesn't actually work. That is, IF the government finds out about the scam he's running.
Pretty sure he'd be cool with committing welfare fraud. I'm also guessing he's never done his taxes accurately throughout his entire internet nobody career.

Whybother

Post by Whybother » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:50 am

Maybe that's why he doesn't seem to bat an eye as his patreon shrinks. He's just hoping to keep skimming a little off the top and hoping it disappears before the government gets wind of it and his whole situation explodes.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:10 am

I just KNOW something will one day happen to Spoony that will be the true final nail in his coffin. Im hoping for a huge scene
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Radiaz

Post by Radiaz » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:37 am

Forky wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:40 pm
I'm telling you he's got a job, probably through his dad. Only reason he wasn't told to shut the twitter down is because papa Spoons is too old to know what twitter is. "Huh, internets? That's what the newspaper is for!"
With all do respect, do you have any hard evidence about this? I live with an actual living breathing, overweight jobless NEET, who is my brother. And I am telling you, getting him to do anything, ANYTHING AT ALL, is a physical impossibility. He even has the nerve told my 62-year old mother, who paid for his everything, to go out to by him dinner.
I am dead serious.

One time I have to check my work on a weekend, so I told him to get his lazy bum ass off the PC (didn't bring my laptop). A couple of minutes later I heard a loud crash, which turned out to be him, throwing chair to the wall in the other room. I'm about to punch him in the face, but then my mother cried and gave a lot of bullshit about everybody has their own pace and respect, and blah blah blah...

And that's how losers survived. They have parents. Parents can say whatever they want, but when push come to shove, they're not gonna let their kid starve to death, period. They gonna give them money, no matter what.

tl dr; unless there's a concrete proof, I wouldn't believe Spoony has a job
Sorry.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:07 am

If he had a job he'd bitch about it non stop and wouldn't have a 24 hour Twitter cycle.
Is Spoony dead yet?

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:16 am

So he'd be Lordcat?

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:18 am

Great Scott! Lordcat is just Spoony with a job.

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:34 pm

*googles NEET*

NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST

lol

Maybe Spoony donates sperm? Or do medical tests for money?

Also, new bet: When will they sell the house/get kicked out?
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:02 pm

You guys missed my posts where I said he gets paid to troll politically or is ghostwriting for some tgwtg people??

He does not have a job, doesnt have welfare (theyd see his twitter time > you are obviously not trying to get employed so forget your welfare, at least thats how it works over here) and as long as he doesnt drag his ass back home his parents arent giving him shit.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

oldbones

Post by oldbones » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:23 pm

Everyone remember how Spoony said he was doing a FF13-2 review once upon a time? Do you know how long he was working on it for? Apologies if this is already common knowledge but it sure a fuck surprised me.

The infamous "it's in the render queue" line was from the Big Trouble In Little China review which was posted August 9, 2014.

https://youtu.be/T4vUt2QpHjI?list=WL&t=1530

According to this which was originally posted June 15, 2011 he was already working on the review at that point. Amazing most of his fans didn't drop his ass immediately after dragging his feet on a review for over 3 years. And, of course, the review was completed as told by Spoony but it was scrapped because it wasn't good enough for his standards. Would anyone really just scrap a project they worked on for that long?

He never even started it the lying prick. He played the game, wrote a few lines of the review and then though it was too much work. Easier to just bitch about wrasslin for 3 hours and tell dumb D&D stories. And look at him now. Twitter is the most effort he can put out these days.