Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:25 pm

Boogie's Panniculus wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:45 pm
I hope he just disappears.

Cuckson and Emir will spread rumors that they've seen him for decades. But no one will ever truely know what happened.
I hope Spoony Impersonators become a thing.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

TheProgressive

Post by TheProgressive » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:00 pm

They already exist. They're called benefits cheats here in the UK.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:05 pm

But how often do they shout "BETRAYAL!" ?

Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:12 pm

I'm waiting for the moment he slips up and actually threatens Trump. Then I will report his ass to the Secret Service. He will have a very difficult time explaining his 90 anti-Trump tweets a day. It looks bad. Obsessive insane bad.

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:04 pm

pibbs wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:12 pm
I'm waiting for the moment he slips up and actually threatens Trump. Then I will report his ass to the Secret Service. He will have a very difficult time explaining his 90 anti-Trump tweets a day. It looks bad. Obsessive insane bad.
For background, Sgt. La David Johnson was a soldier who was killed in an attack in Niger. Trump called and talked to his widow while a few other people were with her (including Frederica Wilson, a Representative in the House), and they got upset because they thought Trump was too jokey for the circumstances, which caused some controversy.

So what do you want to bet that if Trump had gone to the funeral, Spoony would be railing against him because him showing up would be seen as additional disrespect after the situation that happened, probably with some kind of comment like "How dare Trump show his face at the funeral"?

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:14 pm

To be clear.. this is the clown of a congress woman in the middle of this.

For some reason she was listening in to the phone call. Not sure why. Seems like a set up. To call her an attention whore is an understatement.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:31 pm

pibbs wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:12 pm
It's fucking hilarious how this punishment is far more fitting to Spoony himself. He's projecting like a Death Star.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:53 pm

pibbs wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:14 pm
To be clear.. this is the clown of a congress woman in the middle of this.

snip

For some reason she was listening in to the phone call. Not sure why. Seems like a set up. To call her an attention whore is an understatement.
I'm not so sure it was a setup but it's definitely one of those situations where someone is looking to gain something. Her story isn't consistent enough for it to be true-- she changed it from being a definite thing to being slightly one way or the other. Of course people then went to ask the others on the phone call and they didn't give any specifics.

Trump, though, decided to say that it was ridiculous, fabricated, and he has proof of it but we'll never see that proof and I wouldn't want him to release it. That's something that would be actually disrespectful.

Anyway, people are too sensitive. Trump said something and clearly didn't mean it the way the story is being spun and then people are seeking to gain from going on a predictable, "bawwwww Trump is kind of a jerk," parade. When I heard what he allegedly said, the first time, I got exactly what the phrase meant. Maybe the dude's just not good at being sensitive?

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:05 am

Gotta love how pathetic losers like Spoony are experts on politics.

drisko

Post by drisko » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:16 am

Boogie's Panniculus wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:45 pm
I hope he just disappears.

Cuckson and Emir will spread rumors that they've seen him for decades. But no one will ever truely know what happened.
That's probably how it will happen, he'll just keel over, die and rot in his home until the bank comes along to repossess the house if he hasn't lost it yet. If April hasn't vacated yet, she might let twitter know to get some sympathy bucks but other than that, it's highly unlikely we'll ever find out what happened and when.