Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Vaporwear

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Vaporwear » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:16 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:11 pm
With him being thrown off Twitter, how will he be able to capitalize on JewWario's suicide anniversary coming up? Will this push him to make a video?.
Videos? Never, that's been over for years now. Those terrible, sporadic Let's Plays are all he has left in him.

Now as to what he'll do without twitter, I don't think he'll transition to another form of social media. Like the tool that he is he was relying on having an outlet where he theoretically had over 40,000 people paying attention to his tweets. Outside of that he has no social media account with nearly that many followers and he's utterly incapable of working towards rebuilding a fanbase, so any platform that he might transition to will be unsatisfactory due to the tiny userbase he'll have following him. It's not the platform, it's the instant validation that he's seeking from the thousands of followers that could potentially acknowledge and answer his ramblings(and where he can then ignore or shit on said followers), and he's not gonna get that from Facebook or Snapchat or Instagram or anywhere else.

I honestly can't imagine what he'll do now. Drink all day maybe? I doubt he'll play videogames, he hates them and we all know he hates them. Drink and stay in his room all day is probably what he's doing. Meanwhile April's masturbating to pictures of that devil looking guy telling her that pretty girls are fucking whores.

When did that useless jewwario pull a Holocaust on himself? Cause with any luck, Spoony'll try to OD on whatever drugs he has around him. We all know he's too much of a pussy to end it properly like Jewwario did, but he can at least drink himself into a coma and die for the betterment of mankind.

I'm hoping and praying for him to die, I hope everyone here is too.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:26 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:05 am
It's funnier than Spoony has been in who knows how long(ever?). I love his added jobs: Communist/Matador/Wine Connoisseur.
He does need to add psychology and foreign relations expert for the list to truly be complete.

premium thundercock

Post by premium thundercock » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:44 am

When did spoony do the matador gig? Isn't he the type to complain about a strong bull?

realistX

Post by realistX » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:44 am

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:13 am

Guest wrote:
It's funnier than Spoony has been in who knows how long(ever?). I love his added jobs: Communist/Matador/Wine Connoisseur.
I can see understand the other but Matador?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:48 am

Charlar wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:13 am
Guest wrote:
I can see understand the other but Matador?
I'm assuming it's an Iron Bull reference.

drisko

Post by drisko » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:07 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:27 am
A shame he had to make it so obvious, it would have been funny to watch him mess with the trolls.

But this was fucking funny.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:47 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:35 am
He is back https://twitter.com/NoahAntwiIer
Obvious troll account. Nice try.
Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:27 am
This guy is pretty great. A+ satire.
Still funny though. Keep claiming those names so he can't make accounts. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:56 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:16 am
It's not the platform, it's the instant validation that he's seeking from the thousands of followers that could potentially acknowledge and answer his ramblings(and where he can then ignore or shit on said followers), and he's not gonna get that from Facebook or Snapchat or Instagram or anywhere else.
Ironic given that Spoony hates his audiences and never interacts with his fans.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:56 pm
Vaporwear wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:16 am
It's not the platform, it's the instant validation that he's seeking from the thousands of followers that could potentially acknowledge and answer his ramblings(and where he can then ignore or shit on said followers), and he's not gonna get that from Facebook or Snapchat or Instagram or anywhere else.
Ironic given that Spoony hates his audiences and never interacts with his fans.
Doesn't he owe his fans years of content or something?