Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Just Some Random Guy

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:57 am

CIANigger wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:54 am
It's pretty fucking great. You just know Cuckson is rationalizing the SHIT out of the fact that his Tekken 7 gift isn't out of purgatory yet.

(constantly hitting refresh every minute)

"Boss cares... I'll show them... Boss loves everyone... Boss is gud...Boss is Life....He WILL click it.... HE WILL...."

(keeps refreshing, breathing getting heavier, tears welling up, ferociously jerking off with other hand)
Do we know he's even checked? I wouldn't be surprised if he just assumed Spoony looked at it and never bothered to see if Spoony did or not.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:59 am

Just Some Random Guy wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:57 am
CIANigger wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:54 am
It's pretty fucking great. You just know Cuckson is rationalizing the SHIT out of the fact that his Tekken 7 gift isn't out of purgatory yet.

(constantly hitting refresh every minute)

"Boss cares... I'll show them... Boss loves everyone... Boss is gud...Boss is Life....He WILL click it.... HE WILL...."

(keeps refreshing, breathing getting heavier, tears welling up, ferociously jerking off with other hand)
Do we know he's even checked? I wouldn't be surprised if he just assumed Spoony looked at it and never bothered to see if Spoony did or not.
Why would that fag NOT check at least once a day?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Whybother

Post by Whybother » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:01 am

Didn't Cucky McJizzstain make some excuse for the game not being accepted during his reddit meltdown? I can't remember and don't give enough of a shit to go check but I thought he claimed it was a steam glitch.

Carn

Post by Carn » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:05 am

Whybother wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:01 am
Didn't Cucky McJizzstain make some excuse for the game not being accepted during his reddit meltdown? I can't remember and don't give enough of a shit to go check but I thought he claimed it was a steam glitch.
Yes he claimed that it glitched. All of his other gifts worked fine. Except the one to Noah. Must be a glitch. Must be

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:13 am

Whybother wrote:
Yes, he did. He also bothered Spoopy about it on every piece of media available to him and knows for absolute sure that he's seen it.
So for the two people still wondering just how much of a cunt Spoony is:
He's been constantly, without fail; posting comic panels, Trump sperg and Wraslin sperg in Twatter about ten times a day; not been logged in to his own forums for years; not bothered to get his latest Rebruary video unblocked and not worked on anything since then; not fulfilled any of his patreon goals besides one once or posted anything on his patreon; taken the money every month with no sign of feeling bad about it; lied about making new videos, or working on them, for years towards the end of the month and has gone absolutely out of his way to, despite having no problem at all taking money from his dumber fans, not redeem Tekken 7 that was gifted to him by his stream moderator that does it for free and is likely his sole, completely positive, person to give a fuck about him.

Get absolutely fucked @ everyone complaining about run-on sentences, by the way. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

is the season over?

Post by is the season over? » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:15 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:13 am
Whybother wrote:
Yes, he did. He also bothered Spoopy about it on every piece of media available to him and knows for absolute sure that he's seen it.
He's been constantly, without fail; posting comic panels, Trump sperg and Wraslin sperg in Twatter about ten times a day; not been logged in to his own forums for years; not bothered to get his latest Rebruary video unblocked and not worked on anything since then; not fulfilled any of his patreon goals besides one once or posted anything on his patreon; taken the money every month with no sign of feeling bad about it; lied about making new videos, or working on them, for years towards the end of the month and has gone absolutely out of his way to, despite having no problem at all taking money from his dumber fans, not redeem Tekken 7 that was gifted to him by his stream moderator that does it for free and is likely his sole, completely positive, person to give a fuck about him.

Get absolutely fucked @ everyone complaining about run-on sentences, by the way. :lol:
Hell of a 2k post

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:23 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:13 am
Whybother wrote:

I'd call him a piece of shit...but most the dumps I take have more integrity than that fucker.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:51 am

is the season over? wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:15 am
Hell of a 2k post
I'm not familiar with that particular nigger slang. Could you translate that to Nazi-friendly Anglospeak?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:55 am

Sauce of Jinson saying the gift must have glitched? I waded through Plebbit but didn't see it.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:05 am

Wasn't that in a twitter conversation then? I could've sworn it was in the "interview" on Plebbit.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!