Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
oldbones

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by oldbones » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:21 am

Spoony is hard at work yet again earning those patreon dollars. He's cranked out another twitter movie review. Today's $650 movie is the Blair Witch remake. This time he's reviewing while he's watching the movie. Spoony is one step ahead of every other interior crocodile-alligator out there. Video review? Forget it. Written review? What is this? 1900? Twitter is the future of movie reviewing.

PS Spoony doesn't have a job. He is toxic. Also he complains about anything and everything. Any kind of job, even one where he only interacted with people via email, would be thousands of tweets worth of bitching. He doesn't have the self control to have a secret job and not bitch about it on twitter.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:25 am

Livy wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:55 am
If he does somehow someway have a job somewhere, he isn't hiding it to prevent "online asses harassing him in real life." He would be hiding it because it would blow his cover of "working hard on filming/editing/lie of the week."

Not that it matters, because people will pay him anyway just for being alive because instead of suicide they laughed at a video he made in 2008.
I heard of some people paying an internet nobody to not make reviews because he was fucking awful, retarded as that is there people stupid enough to do it.
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:18 pm

He could be doing Uber. It's what I'm doing now as I post and all this sperg shit

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:24 pm

I'm in a hurry, so I can't copy Spoony's tweets, but apparently his trees are falling apart.
Is Zeus sending down bolts of lightning or is this like a Nausicaa deal where his vile poison has infected them? YOU MAKE THE CALL.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:33 pm

pibbs wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:18 pm
He could be doing Uber. It's what I'm doing now as I post and all this sperg shit
Does he have a 4-door? I'm pretty sure you have to have a 4-door vehicle to do Uber.

I still can't see him doing Uber, he'd lose his shit having to follow GPS instructions.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:15 pm

"Don't.... tell me... where to go!!"
ThatGuy wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:48 am
So now Spoony is watching movies and tweeting about them, you know he could get a camera, write a script, and actually earn that $650
But why earn it if you already get it anyways?!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:55 pm

Almost guaranteed Orcil made him get a faggoty little Prius. To save all the fur babies and man bulls.

Chippah

Post by Chippah » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:57 pm

Could you imagine trying to get an Uber or Lyft and having this smelly ass car with a pasty white psychopathic looking mother fucker like Spoony pull up? Doubt he's doing anything.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:04 pm

There's also Ubereats. Food delivery. It's what I do. So imagine having Spoon the Walking Dread touch your food. Bet hed eat fries from people's orders

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:04 pm

Isnt spoony drunk or medicated 95% of the time anyway?
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine