Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:10 pm

I refuse to believe he went outside just because of a tree:
Oh, and the retard tried to call his insurance company if they would possibly send someone to salvage that tree. What the fuck do you think insurance companies do, you permanently drunk asshole? I don't think even Chris Chan is that disconnected from reality to think his insurance company should be doing his garden work. (CWC is homeless or something close to that, but just as an example.)

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

oldbones

Post by oldbones » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:13 pm

Oh lawd Spoonys tree saga is great. I have no money! The home insurance won't cover removing a tree limb! What am I to do?

Only a moronic fag would try to get home insurance to pay for something like this. He is obviously a spoiled brat or else he would have just went to home depot and bought a cheap chainsaw. This isn't some monumental task. This would fall under the category of everyday mundane property management. If the tree fell on his house then that's another story. But this is just part of a tree that splintered off. If he had any sense or strength he would buy a wood saw and just cut it up manually but that would be way too much work. Also I'm sure he heart would explode, he'd get another case of shingles, and be bedridden for a month or two.

Oh and this dramatic faggot cannot let any incident go to waste. Right to twitter to try to get a couple more sympathy patreon dollars. He can't actually make content that people want anymore so now it's pity money.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:16 pm

This is a task a kid should have no problems doing on their own. Of course our almost 40 years old hero is stumped by this and will probably just let the tree rot away.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:25 pm

Holy shit how much of a fucking retard do you have to call your insurance company to come cut down a tree limb.
Is Spoony dead yet?

TheProgressive

Post by TheProgressive » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:39 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:33 pm
pibbs wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:18 pm
He could be doing Uber. It's what I'm doing now as I post and all this sperg shit
Does he have a 4-door? I'm pretty sure you have to have a 4-door vehicle to do Uber.

I still can't see him doing Uber, he'd lose his shit having to follow GPS instructions.
I also seem to remember his girlfriend complaining about him not even driving her to a job interview at one point. I don't see him ferrying around total strangers, even for cash.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:52 pm

This is what SJW and Libtard doctrine does to men. Turns them into useless betas incapable of using even basic tools. Its like reverse evolution. Deevolution

cuckson

Post by cuckson » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:02 pm

TheProgressive wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:39 pm
Vaporwear wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:33 pm
pibbs wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:18 pm
He could be doing Uber. It's what I'm doing now as I post and all this sperg shit
Does he have a 4-door? I'm pretty sure you have to have a 4-door vehicle to do Uber.

I still can't see him doing Uber, he'd lose his shit having to follow GPS instructions.
I also seem to remember his girlfriend complaining about him not even driving her to a job interview at one point. I don't see him ferrying around total strangers, even for cash.
it wasnt a job intervew , the lazy asshole is to busy on twitter to drive her to work so she has to take the bus

progfan777

Post by progfan777 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:09 pm

Welp, we finally have proof that he can leave the house into his backyard.

Speaking of which, that backyard is depressing so far. No evident landscaping, just an obligation to mow and weed.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:44 pm

progfan777 wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:09 pm
Welp, we finally have proof that he can leave the house into his backyard.

Speaking of which, that backyard is depressing so far. No evident landscaping, just an obligation to mow and weed.
I'm actually stunned the grass isn't dead and it's not overgrown with weeds. I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around the idea of Spoony or April doing even basic lawncare.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:44 pm

From the aerial view on google maps it wasn't much of a yard anyway