Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mistermott

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by mistermott » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:27 pm

made an account so I could say thank you to tony for taking that time to make such a long post. and really... it was spoony who inspired them to try something? don't they realize it's gonna be hard as heck to get an audience going? not to mention with youtubes new policy on subs.
There is but one truth. If you avert your eyes from it, you will always remain nothing more than a puppet.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:51 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:21 pm
mad bum wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:10 pm
I'm just gonna leave this here.

https://i.imgur.com/Pzg0ULs.png
The next generation of Internet nobodies is going to be seen from their padded cells.
"Welcome to Atop the Asylum Wall
Where the inmates burn
TrannySpoonyFan3521 is gonna show you all
Autism, but you won't caaaare"

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:00 pm

mistermott wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:27 pm
made an account so I could say thank you to tony for taking that time to make such a long post
Aw, shucks, thank you sir! Time flies by when you hit the forward button.

>looks up Artsgana's "show"
>hmm...first episode.
>Rocky Horror Picture..gee what a surprise
>sees the face of the monster

Is it a gold medal winning rapist? A decorated veteran of the social justice wars? A talking thumb with glasses?
YOU DECIDE.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:04 pm

All he's missing to be the poster kid for "soyboy" is the untrimmed, disgusting beard.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:12 pm

Looks like Curtis Craig from Phantasmagoria 2 strangely enough. Only fatter and even more beta.

Chippah

Post by Chippah » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:22 pm

Says he's going to be reviewing some 'art'...yet look at his logo. The only thing he's fit to review is frozen chicken nuggets and pizza.

mistermott

Post by mistermott » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:39 pm

Chippah wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:22 pm
Says he's going to be reviewing some 'art'...yet look at his logo. The only thing he's fit to review is frozen chicken nuggets and pizza.
haha I believe wolfepit already does that and unlike this guy his videos are entertaining and educational to a degree.

I must admit though, are these the kind of people noah has left as fans? thats really sad if it's true. as much as I'd love to see him bounce back someday I think theres a better chance gatebox comes out with a VP that appeals to him to replace april with once she wakes up from her delusions and decides a life of skyrim and etsy just isn't enough anymore.

I must wonder how dusty all that rpg stuff is getting by now.
There is but one truth. If you avert your eyes from it, you will always remain nothing more than a puppet.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:57 pm

mistermott wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:39 pm
Chippah wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:22 pm
haha I believe wolfepit already does that and unlike this guy his videos are entertaining and educational to a degree.

I must admit though, are these the kind of people noah has left as fans? thats really sad if it's true. as much as I'd love to see him bounce back someday I think theres a better chance gatebox comes out with a VP that appeals to him to replace april with once she wakes up from her delusions and decides a life of skyrim and etsy just isn't enough anymore.

I must wonder how dusty all that rpg stuff is getting by now.
I'm amazed anyone could still want Spoony to bounce back when he was never "good" to begin with.

Welcome to DHI btw.....faggot.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

mistermott

Post by mistermott » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:07 pm

Thank ye kindly. I actually discovered you guys because of looking up Spoonys Status through the google search. I've been here since october last year. but I finally decided to pull the trigger since I came here everyday.

and to answer your comment I was a fan of spoony back in 2008 it was his Phantasmagoria, Thing, and FMV Hell videos that were so funny. even if it was scripted I felt Noah had the drive back then compared to him today.

he really does look like someone who has given up and has a strong fear of the outside "Real World" and maybe Internet Addiction. it really does look to me the spam hit the fan when he left his brothers place post TGWTG termination.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:25 pm

mistermott wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:27 pm
made an account so I could say thank you to tony for taking that time to make such a long post. and really... it was spoony who inspired them to try something? don't they realize it's gonna be hard as heck to get an audience going? not to mention with youtubes new policy on subs.
This is the worst time in the history of the internet to try to get some shitty e-celeb show going.

-The market is flooded with e-celeb bullshit camera mugging on all "nerd" topics
-More shitty e-celeb wannabees flood in every day, even so
-YouTube isn't interested in your shitty videos nobody will watch
-Your videos will probably get buried and demonetized because fuck you, 13 views on a video sucks dick
-There is no alternative to YouTube unless you want to livestream on TWITCH TWITCH TWITCH aka the new BLIP BLIP BLIP
-Things will only get worse for e-celebs because their content has no value and youtube is slowly realizing this
-Advertisers don't want to pay to advertise on videos nobody is watching or which feature adult content

And the most obvious point bears repeating: Nobody will watch your videos. You're not going to be the next PDP.

YouTube was small enough back in 2008-2012 that people could get big. That's how garbage video-makers like DSP gained a fanbase. Spoony was the same way. He hosted his videos on an inconvenient-ass website in 360p with shitty sound quality, but people went along with it because he didn't have much competition. Now everyone is convenient as fuck in 1080p on a single website with a great search engine, but the competition for slots is so extreme new videos will never be found. :D

I don't feel bad at all because e-celebs made their bed for themselves with their own greed. Fuckers like DSP uploading 70 videos per day, and plenty of other e-celebs uploading multiple long videos per day, just so they could get the maximum income. People migrating to twitch for more money and then uploading stream highlights to youtube for double money. Angry Joe doing trailer react shit because reviews take effort. They all created this shit. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome