Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:34 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:50 pm
Serui - I will say this once more. I still have hope for him. I am one of his Patreons, not canceling it. I really enjoy everything he still has up.I will say this once more. I still have hope for him. I am one of his Patreons, not canceling it. I really enjoy everything he still has up.
I do not mind his absence, BUT, I will be very displeased if he officially states that he has stopped/quit/given up reviews.
His live streams are, well, they feel forced and I do not enjoy them, but the rest I am fine with.
People need to realize that he does not deserve the toxicity he is getting, specially on this sub. The dude just does not make kahntent, going as far as screaming bloody murder is not OK. Making false statements, going for his fans and loved ones. When he posted about losing his home people went apeshit and were cheering, like really? A person whos kahntent you used to enjoy is going to be homeless / off himself. I really feel bad for Spoony and April to have to deal with the hate, people can be such pricks.
ThatIsAHugeDog - Just curious, how much are you donating per month?

Serui - 25$.
Holy Moley, what a shameless scumbag.

Bitch, what the hell is wrong with you? You could give that money to charity or spend it on people who are actually producing content or literally anything but what you're doing with it. And enablers like you are exactly why people hate Spoony and also directly caused his current condition. You've ensured that he will inch along until the bitter end, never forced to get a job, fix his sleeping cycle, or get off twitter. You're slowly killing your precious boss by enabling his shitty, self destructive behavior. Does it feel good?

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:40 am

Is he dead yet?

No?

I'll check back in a week

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:16 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:23 am
His school thought he was a Satanist because he played D&D. And here we are.
I'm taking it with some salt but there was that part in his review of Ultima 8 where he make it soun like his mom had him but in a psychiatric institution/ asylum because she thought he was a Satanist
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:19 am

I think he's lying. He was just a weird kid nobody paid any attention too, and his parents were probably more concerned with his obsessive fantasy interests than him actually playing it. Because we know it was his older brother who got him into it.

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:39 am

They just wanted an excuse to kick that fuck head out.

drisko

Post by drisko » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:41 am

Just realised, next month is his birthday. He's going to be 37. Thirty-fucking-seven. And what does he have to show for it?

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:31 am

drisko wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:41 am
Just realised, next month is his birthday. He's going to be 37. Thirty-fucking-seven. And what does he have to show for it?
Congrats on the 6666 post

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:39 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:31 am
drisko wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:41 am
Congrats on the 6666 post
And he missed being on page 666 by a hair.

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:53 am

Image meanwhile..... Image

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:58 am

AdorableOtter wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:53 am
Image meanwhile..... Image
Wait wait wait. Hold the fuck up, young man. You are going to have to give details on this shit right here. Because I also reported him on his insane Trump rantings but didn't get a notification like this.