Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:22 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:37 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:06 pm
Vaporwear wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:53 pm
I'm glad that nigger died for his country, cause now there's one less nigger roaming the streets, throwing shit at the other apes of his race and raping white women.

Honestly I side with Trump on this one. The nigger knew what he was getting into. Now that he's dead, the world's honestly just a little bit better, and I feel that Trump understands that.
...and you people wonder why the quality of this site has turned to shit.
Edgelording has been on the forum for a while.

I don't come here often but when I do it's to check up on the latest spoony shenanigans and then you read ridiculous stuff like quoted above. I don't find it funny or cute for someone to disrespect someone who had more courage and balls than they do to put their life on the line fighting for people that will never appreciate their sacrifices.

If that's the type of corny stuff this website is about than I'm in the wrong place. Even the people you guys spend your time roasting here have more dignity than to do something like that.

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:03 pm

ASSJW & co. wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:22 pm
phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:32 pm

Guest wrote:
I don't come here often but when I do it's to check up on the latest spoony shenanigans and then you read ridiculous stuff like quoted above. I don't find it funny or cute for someone to disrespect someone who had more courage and balls than they do
Most important thing to take from this board is to not take an offense. Anyone can say any bullshit here, deal with it - it's bunch of (mostly) anonymous weirdos, but the atmosphere here is very refreshing in a way that most of the people understand that it's done for relaxation and killing time, and don't make a big fucking deal out of it.

Frankly, if you ever get offended that some random guy on the internet is shit talking about niggers and soldiers, then it's all on you - don't take it as an attack on yourself. Words hurt the most when they come from people you care about anyways.

Now stop acting like a faggot and get your shit together.
Guest wrote:
to put their life on the line fighting for people that will never appreciate their sacrifices.
https://memecrunch.com/meme/9F5BP/you-n ... /image.jpg
Last edited by Some Sick Fuck on Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:54 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
I'm glad that nigger died for his country, cause now there's one less nigger roaming the streets, throwing shit at the other apes of his race and raping white women.

Honestly I side with Trump on this one. The nigger knew what he was getting into. Now that he's dead, the world's honestly just a little bit better, and I feel that Trump understands that.
Is it Obama you are talking about? It's like you felt like calling Obama a nigger but just compiled a bunch of racial slurs and sentences together like a robot would so it makes no sense.

And Vaporwear is a spergy retard in every thread he is in, he is barely a step above ASS. Just call people like him edgelords and mock them, seriously read what he said and tell me it makes any fucking sense. DHI has been founded as a free speech zone, I'm not changing that for someone who gets triggered when they see the word nigger. Grow a pair and just confront them.

It's probably Pumpkinhead again, that fucker's IP was behind some old posts bitching about it and he sent me two emails during the transition from 2.0 calling us a "white nationalist forum" while he says nothing about it when logged in.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:35 am

Poonoo wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:54 pm
Vaporwear wrote:

Is it Obama you are talking about? It's like you felt like calling Obama a nigger but just compiled a bunch of racial slurs and sentences together like a robot would so it makes no sense.

And Vaporwear is a spergy retard in every thread he is in, he is barely a step above ASS. Just call people like him edgelords and mock them, seriously read what he said and tell me it makes any fucking sense. DHI has been founded as a free speech zone, I'm not changing that for someone who gets triggered when they see the word nigger. Grow a pair and just confront them.

It's probably Pumpkinhead again, that fucker's IP was behind some old posts bitching about it and he sent me two emails during the transition from 2.0 calling us a "white nationalist forum" while he says nothing about it when logged in.
Well i'm just tired of their pointless derails that never add anything but i don't want anyone banned, in fact they should stay to be mocked
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:41 am

Poonoo wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:54 pm
lel
Is Spoony dead yet?

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:16 am

Spoony tried to warn you! It's all Pronalpf Plumprf's fault! Now say with me, loud and from the bottom of your hearts: He Will Not Divide Us !

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:26 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:16 am
Spoony tried to warn you! It's all Pronalpf Plumprf's fault! Now say with me, loud and from the bottom of your hearts: He Will Not Divide Us !
He really didn't though, he didn't have to since they did it themselves for free
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes