Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Poonoo » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:55 pm

Cuckson wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:09 pm
its surprising that some think its the real spoony
Remember, his remaining fans have autism, they can't pick up on sarcasm and social ques.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Carn

Post by Carn » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:58 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:59 pm
Well, you DO have to start from 0 viewers, no? I don't blame folks for insisting on streaming even if nobody is currently watching them. It's possible some of them find a niche audience, although that will be hard if all you do is play popular games like LoL. I found a nobody who was streaming King's Bounty: Crossworlds and HOMM 7, and became a new occasional viewer of his.

The problem is that every new nobody wants to become PewDiePie. As if the world needed another PDP to begin with; the one we have is already annoying enough. Besides, Felix has years of experience doing his shtick.
Eh, I'd say no. You don't have to start from 0 viewers, in fact its the worst thing you can do. You have to get out there and "network", leech off some sap like Guru Larry until you get popular enough then unfriend him. Nobody is gonna see your stream or your content ever if you start at 0 viewers, no matter how good it is.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:01 pm

Even the best stream in the whole world doesn't help you if nobody can find you because nobody knows that you even exist.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:25 am

Gotta find a lady with big tits to be in your videos if you want those fast views.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:33 am

They really thought i went to KF because i thought Null caused the suspencion of Spoony. I don't care if Spoony lives or die
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

FuckSploony

Post by FuckSploony » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:38 am

Can someone can link me to the video of spoony that has all the weird comic faces? (like the one in Carn profile), i completely forgot the name of the video and cant fucking find the bookmark i had of it either.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:18 am

Charlar wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:33 am
They really thought i went to KF because i thought Null caused the suspencion of Spoony. I don't care if Spoony lives or die
DHI is an exclusively Spoony-friendly safe space. No hating or causing him to be banned from his favorite social media is allowed.

... and who are they to talk? Spoony's thread on KF is an assortment of "I hope he gets better", "Spoony used to be funny", and "I'm sad he has fallen". If anything, THEY would be angry at Null, had he been responsible.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:28 pm

Carn wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:58 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:59 pm
Well, you DO have to start from 0 viewers, no? I don't blame folks for insisting on streaming even if nobody is currently watching them. It's possible some of them find a niche audience, although that will be hard if all you do is play popular games like LoL. I found a nobody who was streaming King's Bounty: Crossworlds and HOMM 7, and became a new occasional viewer of his.

The problem is that every new nobody wants to become PewDiePie. As if the world needed another PDP to begin with; the one we have is already annoying enough. Besides, Felix has years of experience doing his shtick.
Eh, I'd say no. You don't have to start from 0 viewers, in fact its the worst thing you can do. You have to get out there and "network", leech off some sap like Guru Larry until you get popular enough then unfriend him. Nobody is gonna see your stream or your kahntent ever if you start at 0 viewers, no matter how good it is.
I started at 0 views and got up to 70 000 before I ditched it.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:33 pm

Did anyone else feel a disturbance in the force? Do you think he maybe dead right now? Semi Serious.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:33 pm
Did anyone else feel a disturbance in the force? Do you think he maybe dead right now? Semi Serious.
First rule of Spoony.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger