Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:50 am

Refusing their vote is the only joy he gets now. Remember, Spoony hates his fans more than anything or anyone else. They are who make him still kinda do stuff sometimes.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

oldbones

Post by oldbones » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:00 am

Of course political junkie Spoony has never heard of the alt-left or Antifa or any of these liberal nutjobs that have been violent and doing their best to shut down free speech in this country for the last decade (but especially since Trump). When will this lump of shit die already?

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:20 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:15 am

Clearly, humanity needs an apocalypse or two, because here you have the most unlikeable man on the planet earth (at least he's trying very hard), and somehow, he found audience that's willing to put up with his bullshit.
"B-b-b-but muh Ultima Retrospective... I watch it every month..."

Which sucked ass, too, btw.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:38 am

oldbones wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:00 am
Of course political junkie Spoony has never heard of the alt-left or Antifa
Wouldn't ever surprise me if he hadn't heard anything anti them. He lives in his sheltered bubble where all dissent is instantly banned. Just imagine the Google bubble the fucker must be in. If he were to google anything political his first hundreds of results are guaranteed to be all far left stuff.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

cuckson

Post by cuckson » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:32 am

does this count as kahntent?

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:27 am

cuckson wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:32 am
does this count as kahntent?
He has to be on some kind of drug that cause him to perceive another reality because that would explain why he is always wrong and see thing that never happened and never will
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:33 am

David Penelope wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:08 pm
I am Invisible Nigger. And don't change that to nigger, its offensive to me.
It does that automatically. Deal with it.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:42 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:15 am
Any time people pick up a game for him (from the selection he made) the cunt will endlessly complain and generally act like a raging douchebag, like "how dare you make me play this shit, oh the pain", yet the retarded fucks still throw money on this miserable ghoul.

At this point, it's not the laziness or him being a shitty person, it's just this grotesque situation that gets me. Spoony, being a black hole of despair, misery and negativity, finally turned into something he considers prostitution, which is playing games (oh god!) for people, let's them know that he hates every second of it, and they still come back for more, they just can't have enough of his shitty personality.

Clearly, humanity needs an apocalypse or two, because here you have the most unlikeable man on the planet earth (at least he's trying very hard), and somehow, he found audience that's willing to put up with his bullshit.
It's like an abused girlfriend/boyfriend who's fiercely loyal to the one constantly insulting, using, and humiliating them, except that abused girlfriends/boyfriends occasionally get a little sex out of the equation.

Livy

Post by Livy » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:31 am

I thought this piece of shit was "out of time' and "about to lose the house?" I guess that was usual bullshit lying, or maybe the pity money check from Miles got lost in the mail that month.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:39 am

Obligatory personal recollection: The only full video of Spoony I ever watched was his Ultima 8 review. It never really made any real impression on me, except that I could detect the Armake 'influences' in that Spoony was just as visibly psychoneurologically disturbed as his former idol.

While I suppose this question is more suited for the ranting/commentary thread, I seem to reckon that a separate sissy fight between Spoony and Armake broke out many many years ago. Am I hallucinating it or something along the lines did actually happen?