Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:38 pm

I like to think Noah moving to Illinois was a result of Miles giving him the boot. Having that NEET troglodyte around the house was probably hurting his ability to get pussy.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:39 pm

A town hero, maybe.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:52 pm

Rushy wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:39 pm
A town hero, maybe.
While he may not be well regarded in the Deutsch Demokratische Republik, Officer Antwiler's actions were in keeping with the highest traditions of American Exceptionalism.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Vega

Post by Vega » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:23 pm

I don't get it. If Spoony really is retired from public life, why is he still tweeting so much, why doesn't he take his site down? It's obviously not for that "paltry" $700 since he already turned his back on $4,000.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:27 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:52 pm
Rushy wrote:
A town hero, maybe.
While he may not be well regarded in the Deutsch Demokratische Republik, Officer Antwiler's actions were in keeping with the highest traditions of American Exceptionalism.
Nope, not from there either.
Also, I'm taking American Exceptionalism with a crateload of salt, considering who's running your shit.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:31 pm

Rushy wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:27 pm
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:52 pm
Rushy wrote:
A town hero, maybe.
Nope, not from there either.
Also, I'm taking American Exceptionalism with a crateload of salt, considering who's running your shit.
We don't really have a leg to stand on when it comes to criticizing other nation's leaders. Except for Canada.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:32 pm

Vega wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:23 pm
I don't get it. If Spoony really is retired from public life, why is he still tweeting so much, why doesn't he take his site down? It's obviously not for that "paltry" $700 since he already turned his back on $4,000.
Honestly, I get the impression from Spoony that he does sometimes have it in his mind that he will make a video, but when it comes time to work he just becomes intimidated by the prospect of making something and lets the work day slip away from him. Probably followed by a week of doing nothing before he tries to do something and the cycle starts again.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:33 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:27 pm
With DSP I can see people hanging around to troll shield him. He's a lolcow but he's their lolcow, you know?
But Spoony? Fucked if I know.
I think a lot of the DSP fans are actual trolls who just want to keep him around so they can continue to shit on him behind his back. His fans sometimes admit they watch to see him be bad at games.

There's always that one poster who will come into a thread and say "Spoony actually did nothing wrong guiz" just to generate salt and sperge. I think that is what a lot of DSP fans do. They like DSP because everyone else hates DSP.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:37 pm

Vega wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:23 pm
He's still tweeting because he's addicted to twitter shitposting and he's probably in a constant state of mental instability. The vast majority of his tweets are not part of a conversation or directed at anyone. He mostly just rants into the ether, like a madman screaming at himself.

And hey, $700 for free is still $700. The decline over Patreon was very gradual. He made many tens of thousands of dollars, FOR FREE, off his retarded fans. He didn't have to do anything to get that money.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:14 pm

Rushy wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:46 pm
If that was true, the numbers would be bouncing around a helluva lot more.
I was referring to just the sudden, massive increases or drops. I think those would just be people having some fun. The smaller decreases/increases are due to people either cutting their support or (mind-bogglingly) thinking Spoony deserves more money.