Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
supdood

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by supdood » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:33 am

That may be the most amusing thing, if you actually look at his Twitter, he just talks to and responds to himself. His comment chains are all his posts and replying to himself to finish up on points to himself. But no, he hasn't come back since yesterday after his posts in that Reddit thread. He actually may keep his word. If he comes back in four days and doesn't have a video, well, he'll be just like Spoony. If he comes back in four days and does have a video, well, maybe he'll inspire Spoony to get back to business. Probably not, but either way, we'll see.

Negist

Post by Negist » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:40 am

supdood wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:33 am
If he comes back in four days and does have a video, well, maybe he'll inspire Spoony to get back to business. Probably not, but either way, we'll see.
Oh, my sweet summer child

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:15 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:39 pm
I don't understand their positive feelings towards Jinson the Cucknadian Arm-Shattering otaku and his original kahntent do not steal anime waifu. Maybe they see a little bit of themselves in him.
That's the reason that place totally creeps me out. They are objecting their own problems to Spooner/Cuckson/etc too much. I searched the sub with "schizophrenia" and surprise surprise

And of course even a nutter like him can get an internet hug.
I think Emir could actually take over that place if he wasn't such a stupid fuck.

Auli

Post by Auli » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:37 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:51 pm
Auli wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:17 pm
A short rhetorical question: Was Spoony at this VidCon thing?
Rhetorical or not, why would you be asking that?
Eh, I don't know. I'm blocked from his Twitter, so I don't know if he's rambled on about it and more successful people that go outside.
AdorableOtter wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:15 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:39 pm
I don't understand their positive feelings towards Jinson the Cucknadian Arm-Shattering otaku and his original kahntent do not steal anime waifu. Maybe they see a little bit of themselves in him.
That's the reason that place totally creeps me out. They are objecting their own problems to Spooner/Cuckson/etc too much. I searched the sub with "schizophrenia" and surprise surprise

And of course even a nutter like him can get an internet hug.
I think Emir could actually take over that place if he wasn't such a stupid fuck.
The "That will show him!" almost sounded like a threat.

"Quickly! Say that you love him! It's his one, of many, weaknesses. That will make him squeal in agony and cry! Muahahah"
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:53 am

Auli wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:37 am
Eh, I don't know. I'm blocked from his Twitter, so I don't know if he's rambled on about it and more successful people that go outside.
You know you could just log out and see for yourself?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

sigh

Post by sigh » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:36 am

r/thejinsonexperiment
nice
The whole Jinson topic on that subreddit is great, this is some Alcoholics Anonymous type thing at this point, they are legitimately addicted to Spoony and the whole moral conundrum are they as bad as DHI is entertaining as well.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:07 pm

The autism on that subreddit is incredible. Even by Plebbit standards.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:35 pm

supdood wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:33 am
That may be the most amusing thing, if you actually look at his Twitter, he just talks to and responds to himself. His comment chains are all his posts and replying to himself to finish up on points to himself. But no, he hasn't come back since yesterday after his posts in that Reddit thread. He actually may keep his word. If he comes back in four days and doesn't have a video, well, he'll be just like Spoony. If he comes back in four days and does have a video, well, maybe he'll inspire Spoony to get back to business. Probably not, but either way, we'll see.
Jackson: The next Randy Stairs?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:41 pm

So I go to Reddit just to see what they're up to and I run into this guy spouting the usual stuff: he got me through hard times, he taught me to believe in myself, I have a framed autograph etc.

But he's not talking about Spoony. He's talking about fucking INSANO.
https://www.reddit.com/r/thespoonyexper ... ay_or_nay/

Is it a troll or have I uncovered a new layer of utter idiocy?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:49 pm

Rushy wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:41 pm
So I go to Reddit just to see what they're up to and I run into this guy spouting the usual stuff: he got me through hard times, he taught me to believe in myself, I have a framed autograph etc.

But he's not talking about Spoony. He's talking about fucking INSANO.
https://www.reddit.com/r/thespoonyexper ... ay_or_nay/

Is it a troll or have I uncovered a new layer of utter idiocy?
Copypasta:
Dr. Insano has during his time been beaten up many times. He was defeated, made fun of, ignored, brushed of, his amazing inventions were looked down on, got prevented from reaching his goals countlessly and was usually treated by every other character in the reviwer world as a joke. And yet he continued on with the same passion. No matter how many times he was struck down, he ALWAYS came back and never lost his will to do what he loves. He didn't care what others said or did or what they thought of him. He loves his mad science and continues down this path that he chose. Even after an enormous fall, he gets back on his feet and moves on. - And I admire him for that. There was a point in my life where I was stressed like never before. I was often crying and frustrated and more then once I was ready to throw my hard work away, quit and no longer follow my dream. That time was also the time where I watched the most of Spoony's content. Along with general entertainment and joy, it also gave me hope. Hope in the form of Dr. Insano who despite everything continued on pursuing his dream.

I have a framed photo of him haning on the wall above my desk. One of the autograph cards Spoony send out to his patreons early on. Things might be diffrent now; with Spooy having moved on and the wolrd being a diffrent place now then it was in the past. Many things have changed, including people. But to this day, this mad person that screames "SCIENCE!" serves as a reminder to me and as a sign of hope. I've not reached the full extension of my dream, I was not strong enough. But I didn't give up and got as far as it was possible for me. I am content where I am and if it hadn't been for that determination hidden behind the googles, I would probably not be who or where I am right now.
I'm on the fence if this is legit or not, I don't know if even Reddit is capable of this kind of 'tism.
Is Spoony dead yet?