Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:59 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:39 pm
Seriously though you guys are a bunch of faggots, whining about how it's bad to make fun of black people and Muslims. You SJW cocksucking crybabies, calling me an edgelord cause you're all a bunch of offended pussies.

No but super serious you guys are a bunch of cunts,
Don't trip on that edge there

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:07 pm

If Noah is such a Polymath why can't he get a job doing anything?
Is Spoony dead yet?

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:15 pm

He's "too good at everything."
I think he's realized--although he won't admit it to himself, or anyone else--that he's now not good for anything.

I think what will really get to him is when his other family have kids that grow up and take a look at their "uncle." A lot of times having that outside perspective sinks in how much time has passed and how little you've really done with your life. Having someone grow up thinking you're a loser is a different feeling than your peers, who aren't as likely to say it and easier for you to keep deluding yourself.

It's won't change Spoony, but I think the shock of that event will definitely affect him.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:28 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:54 pm
wulfenlord wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:22 am
Hmmm...
And yet, somehow ... despite to all ... Spoony continues to refuse to work.

Does any one of his deluded, dedicated fans think for one second that if Hilarious Clinton got elected he would actually be funny and productive? No, he'd do what he was doing back in 2015--the same crap on twitter, railing against any Republicans he could find, corny non-jokes, wrestling that he swears he hates and won't shut up from commenting on, and old comic panels of Aquaman falling down the stairs.

All he's doing is making his sychophants feel better about not getting anything other than what they used to have, and slowly getting more used to celebrating distraction and addicted to disappointment. He's infecting them with his virus. Soon they will all be a net drain on society.

This is a helluva Experiment alright.
His audience are financial submissives. They get off on giving money and getting nothing in return.

Actually at this point most of them are probably just drowning in sunk cost fallacy. They've given him so much money and made so many excuses and are so sad and pathetic that they can't face up to the truth about the situation.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:35 pm

You know, why are we even assuming Noah even has money troubles?
He's lied about everything else--why not be lying about this, too.

He could be one of those lazy, wealthy trust fund kids who never have to go outside or do anything of real importance all day. That explains why he never leaves twitter and uses it only to justify his smug self-importance.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:40 pm

One problem with that, Tony, is that Miles is a cop. Rich people don't let their kids take up such a dangerous profession.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:44 pm

If had that good of an income source he'd never come back for his panic "Give me money plz" streams. He's just trying to delay the inevitable as long as he can because he doesn't want to change or adapt.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:07 pm
If Noah is such a Polymath why can't he get a job doing anything?
A genius of his magnitude can only be understood by future, more enlightened generations.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:50 pm

Osterzone wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:40 pm
One problem with that, Tony, is that Miles is a cop. Rich people don't let their kids take up such a dangerous profession.
Sure they do. Especially if they don't care about them
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:44 pm
If had that good of an income source he'd never come back for his panic "Give me money plz" streams.
Maybe his parents cut him off. I would.

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:51 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:54 pm

And yet, somehow ... despite to all ... Spoony continues to refuse to work.

Does any one of his deluded, dedicated fans think for one second that if Hilarious Clinton got elected he would actually be funny and productive? No, he'd do what he was doing back in 2015--the same crap on twitter, railing against any Republicans he could find, corny non-jokes, wrestling that he swears he hates and won't shut up from commenting on, and old comic panels of Aquaman falling down the stairs.

All he's doing is making his sychophants feel better about not getting anything other than what they used to have, and slowly getting more used to celebrating distraction and addicted to disappointment. He's infecting them with his virus. Soon they will all be a net drain on society.

This is a helluva Experiment alright.
Does that mean you aren't grateful for that one time he made you laugh in 2009? Didn't he ease your depression, or made you come out as a tri-gendered otherkin? Don't you feel any urge to give something back when he's in need now? If we all chip in enough he will surely bless us with another counter monkey :3
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:15 pm

That's why I donated to Donald Trump's campaign. Sure, he's had some rough spots and faced some criticism. But dammit, he made me laugh when he was on Spin City and the Drew Carey Show back in 1998.
That brought me out of my spiral of chronic anxiety, and the advice and leadership he gave on the Apprentice encouraged me to try radical new therapies such as working for a living. His brave decision to run for President encouraged me to come out as a space atheist.
I've never forgotten that, which is why I will owe him to the end of time until the stars grow dim.

This is too easy.