Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Pumpkin Man
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Pumpkin Man » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:37 am

Too bad Spoony if you hadn't moved way to Illinois you could of met your hero at his rally today. Then you could tweet at him live while you protested outside his rally.

Of course you would of been more like the drunken homeless guy passed out on the sidewalk... but still you would of been there at least.
DHI Faggots pout and get mad because I tell them like it is then they have the nerve to call me a Pussy :roll: I'm not the one getting emotional over the truth. You fuckers need a real hobby outside masturbating on the internet to internet nobodies.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:19 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:05 pm
It'll be cheaper once Orcil moves in with MKE Brad. Less honey and wine to buy each week.
And don't forget about thousands on those freak dolls.

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:23 am

Pumpkin Man wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:37 am
Too bad Spoony if you hadn't moved way to Illinois you could of met your hero at his rally today. Then you could tweet at him live while you protested outside his rally.

Of course you would of been more like the drunken homeless guy passed out on the sidewalk... but still you would of been there at least.
Implying he would actually walk all the way down the street to a Trump rally. He would twitter rant from his house about all the literal Nazis, as usual.

hereNthereX

Post by hereNthereX » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:59 am

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:23 am

45 seconds of autistic intro for 3 minute video? Thanks for that. But I do welcome the efforts of someone trying to make Spoony look more like DSP, there is some comedy gold in those streams. Unfortunately, seems like "the plague" is another Extrasmegma in making, he's even giving Spoony money on the stream, and won't shut up about the Spoony in those montages - it's not just collection of clips, he needs to insert his oh so interesting commentary that probably takes one third of each video.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

drisko

Post by drisko » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:33 am

hereNthereX wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:59 am
So quick summation, someone called out that in his Big Trouble In Little China review, Spoony said "The review is in the render queue" which Spoony denied, saying he never said any such thing, to which the editor splices in, repeatedly, Spoony as Snake saying Final Fantasy 13-2's review is in the render queue. Spoony also gets mad when people ask about reviews, and then rage quits because of those 'mean' commenters.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:34 am

ExtraFedora is in the comments for that video and I think that video is like two months old or some shit. Write that mofo off as another trash channel. I expect to see some legit fucking sperge when I click a spoony video, not another cuck trying to get famous.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:35 pm

That plague guy is obviously one of those ExtraCucksons who superficially shit on Sploony like a bitchy extra gay boyfriend but can't hide the fact they deeply love him in a cuck way.
Seriously, what kind of retard donate any amount of money to that alcoholic hobo scam. Stupid fuck.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:40 pm
What about games he's working on? He's a "young adult game designer" after all. :lol:
I didn't search for that but maybe I should have because Cuckson always brags about his hilarious delusional fantasy anime mango creator karate life.

But at least it seemed he was a moderator of every livestream and that was more than enough for me to believe he was a full blown NEET.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:00 pm

drisko wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:33 am
hereNthereX wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:59 am
So quick summation, someone called out that in his Big Trouble In Little China review, Spoony said "The review is in the render queue" which Spoony denied, saying he never said any such thing, to which the editor splices in, repeatedly, Spoony as Snake saying Final Fantasy 13-2's review is in the render queue. Spoony also gets mad when people ask about reviews, and then rage quits because of those 'mean' commenters.
Jack Burton not Snake. Shame on you.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:05 pm

I like whenever anyone mentions work Noah has a tantrum and just kills the stream, that's why cuckson has to now take extra care banning people so not to have boss offended.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]