Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Rushy » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:01 am

Charlar wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:50 pm
veris leta facies wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:00 pm
Rushy wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:59 pm
Watching the Skyfall vlog for the first time. Miles is like a silent statue.
I just watched his Counter Monkey - Exploding Head Syndrome first time (or bits and parts here and there). That reminded me of Bela Lugosi character in the movie Ed Wood (Pull the string!), old washed up has-been junkie rambling something incoherent in front of camera. 34:00-35:30 is a good example, and I don't mean just that fingering pussy & ass "joke", his body language is completely disoriented. Now I don't know what the fuck is going on but he clearly does have some issues, he's not entirely making up those health problems. But, health issues or not, not an excuse to rip people off.
To be fair, Bela Lugosi might have fallen hard but Lugosi when at his best was light years ahead of Spoony at his best
Lugosi also wasn't to blame for his fall. From what I understand, his addiction originated from painkillers, and he was often declined roles due to his accent.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:03 am

Does anyone know about this "extra mana" person? I know were not the complete authority on Noah, but we do talk about him a lot, and it's not a coincidence that a lot of new people only post on this board, and a lot of the things you'll see in these videos is things we talked about in the past. (and to my knowledge, really doesn't hit anywhere else.)

Call it coincidence, but this guy's lurking, stealing our quality shitposts, and making videos out of them.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:13 am

mad bum wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:03 am

Call it coincidence, but this guy's lurking, stealing our quality shitposts, and making videos out of them.
Nothing new. Chillock did it all the time for his shitty blogs.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:20 am

I don't mind that. I'm way too lazy to make a video myself.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:52 am

That guy used to post here (or on 2.0) under Eggkara according to the sonic poster here. He'll post that picture of him with a fedora and Katana soon fir the 10th time.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:47 am

I sometimes wonder if Spoony is engaging in a long-term social experiment to see exactly how little content he can produce and see if his Patreon will ever actually bottom out.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:34 am

Poonoo wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:52 am
That guy used to post here (or on 2.0) under Eggkara according to the sonic poster here. He'll post that picture of him with a fedora and Katana soon fir the 10th time.
Yeah, that guy is a total anime-loving fedora-wearing piece of shit hipster tool. Like, I love schadenfreude as much as the next guy but this fucker's taking it to the next level with his constant spoonyone videos that don't even earn that many hits anyway.

And, as it turns out, putting spoony under the spotlight is counterproductive, as seen with Mister Metokur, where his spoonyone vid only galvanized spoony's super hardcore retarded fans into giving him hundreds of dollars just for simply existing, so extra mana's not helping the cause any.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:48 am

Just Some Random Guy wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:47 am
I sometimes wonder if Spoony is engaging in a long-term social experiment to see exactly how little kahntent he can produce and see if his Patreon will ever actually bottom out.
He's not smart enough for that. He's just exploiting past fame with autists as his only viewers now.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:56 am

Poonoo wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:52 am
Oh, I hope so! I'm a connoisseur of cringy fedora & katana pics.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:23 am

sanicb00m wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 5:26 pm

Here you go.
Is Spoony dead yet?