Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:33 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:15 pm
That's why I donated to Donald Trump's campaign. Sure, he's had some rough spots and faced some criticism. But dammit, he made me laugh when he was on Spin City and the Drew Carey Show back in 1998.
That brought me out of my spiral of chronic anxiety, and the advice and leadership he gave on the Apprentice encouraged me to try radical new therapies such as working for a living. His brave decision to run for President encouraged me to come out as a space atheist.
I've never forgotten that, which is why I will owe him to the end of time until the stars grow dim.

This is too easy.
Someone should post this to the spoony experiment forum or wherever the fans hang out and reminisce about the good ol' days.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:16 pm
Charlar wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:25 am
Who is less self-aware, Spoony or John Flynt/John Flynt
Well, John Flynt thinks he can run for senate, so probably him
I thought he ran for congress
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:31 pm

#BriannaWu4President
Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:50 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:44 pm
If had that good of an income source he'd never come back for his panic "Give me money plz" streams.
Maybe his parents cut him off. I would.
I hope so. Even using those dollars to wipe your ass is a more productive use of them than to give it to Spoony.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:16 pm

Reminds me of that weird Robert Redford movie Lions For Lambs. He's talking about 'evil REpublicans!' with a couple of students and basically says, "They may be evil, but at least they're doing something."

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:18 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:54 pm
Vaporwear wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:53 pm
I'm glad that nigger died for his country, cause now there's one less nigger roaming the streets, throwing shit at the other apes of his race and raping white women.

Honestly I side with Trump on this one. The nigger knew what he was getting into. Now that he's dead, the world's honestly just a little bit better, and I feel that Trump understands that.
He's talking about that dead soldier from Florida. Prez called the family and some left-wing congresswoman was in the car and claimed he was mocking him and being an asshole.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:46 pm

Nevermind, its actually the forums fault. Poonoo don't get anxiety over this.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:56 pm

He needs to follow Sour Apple's example and abandon the Spoony name and come back with old school videos like nothing happened. The Spoony brand is just irredeemable now.

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:45 pm

Charlar wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:19 pm
Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:16 pm
Charlar wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:25 am
Who is less self-aware, Spoony or John Flynt/John Flynt
Well, John Flynt thinks he can run for senate, so probably him
I thought he ran for congress
He/she ran for the House of Representatives, which is part of Congress but is distinct from the Senate (which is also part of Congress). Basically, Senate+House of Representatives=Congress.

Either way, there isn't much self-awareness to believe he/she could pull it off, particularly as John Flynt is going up against the incumbent in the primary, which is almost always a losing proposition unless the incumbent is really unpopular (from my understanding, the incumbent isn't). If he/she were smart about this, he/she would try for a lower position first like state congress.

Of course, there's always the distinct chance this isn't meant seriously at all and is just a ploy for attention.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:45 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:15 pm
That's why I donated to Donald Trump's campaign. Sure, he's had some rough spots and faced some criticism. But dammit, he made me laugh when he was on Spin City and the Drew Carey Show back in 1998.
That brought me out of my spiral of chronic anxiety, and the advice and leadership he gave on the Apprentice encouraged me to try radical new therapies such as working for a living. His brave decision to run for President encouraged me to come out as a space atheist.
I've never forgotten that, which is why I will owe him to the end of time until the stars grow dim.

This is too easy.
I love this post.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Auli

Post by Auli » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:37 am

Osterzone wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:40 pm
One problem with that, Tony, is that Miles is a cop. Rich people don't let their kids take up such a dangerous profession.
His parent's just wanted him to fulfil his childhood dream of killing Mexicans.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.